Who will finally defeat Zidane's Real Madrid?

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
Luck has finally ran out thankfully. Awful manager & team.

prath92

i kind of knew the moment he tried to do a tactical masterclass by going with a back 3 that he would be looking for trouble

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
It actually worked quite fine. Goals were and OG(which shouldn't have stood) and a howler by the keeper. Also a bit of a forced choice

shaky

Utd's current unbeaten run is now 16 games longer than Madrid's.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
At home, you need either a lot of luck or an inspired Messi to beat them

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
I enjoy posts like this one more then anything. :drool:
Leo's going for the 9th this season. Ronaldo's finished, Messi's in the form of his life & looking for revenge. Only one outcome hermano.

MooseTheMooche

I absolutely love Sampaoli, and the way his teams play. Chile was exceptional to watch during the WC 2014, and now Sevilla.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Leo's going for the 9th this season. Ronaldo's finished, Messi's in the form of his life & looking for revenge. Only one outcome hermano.
Yeah, we win the league and the cnuts the CL :(

Ridge Racer

Supports
Real Madrid
More immediately, I can see him taking over at Barca once Enrique goes, which I think will be end of this season. Great manager.
No way, Barça loves having managers with no spine. Players would get fed up of Sampaoli real quick, specially Messi who has the power to sack a board member

MounchesterUtd

More immediately, I can see him taking over at Barca once Enrique goes, which I think will be end of this season. Great manager.
I'm surprised at how long he's flown under the radar. His teams have always been great to watch.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Typical for a team after finishing a streak. You need to recover after having such high confidence being pulled down. The next league opposition will fancy their chances.

redNATION

I wonder if we could see a repeat of what happened under Ancelotti in his 2nd season post Christmas, where Real largely underperformed for the remainder of the season.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Luck has finally ran out thankfully. Awful manager & team.
Can't tell if this is serious or not :lol:

Two losses in a row for Madrid now which is surprising but I fully except them to bounce back. I think they'll win the La Liga and they are strong favourites to retain the CL too imo. I must say I've admired what Zidane has done as Madrid manager so far. He's done very well.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
They lost 2 games in the whole year and now the same in a week. Today they played without intensity and Celta a great game. After the 0-3 against Atlético I thought that Cristiano would be great playing as a striker but has been quite poor lately.