Who would you take from the Chelsea squad?

Paul_Scholes18

Only Kante for me. The rest of their squad is very solid, but only Kante walks into our starting XI.
Yeah he is the one that stands out for big games in particular. I think Jorginho is a great player too and would do well in our squad.

Mount would struggle to get into our team fighting with Bruno and Pogba for a spot.

The rest could do well, but not that I would spend big money on them.

Halftrack

Mendy, James, Rüdiger and Kante. Mount's a tidy player, but no matter who he replaced out of Rashford and Bruno, we'd be lacking for goals/assists.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Kane, Rudiger, James and most importantly Tuchel.

Robertd0803

Kante with zero hesitation. Wonder if they would be daft enough to sell him to us when they inevitably buy Rice.

(Answer-extremely unlikely).

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Nice to see Mendy getting the recognition he deserves reading through this.

At the start of the season I was half wondering if it was a case of me being too easily pleased after Kepa but he truly is a top class well rounded keeper.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Kante with zero hesitation. Wonder if they would be daft enough to sell him to us when they inevitably buy Rice.

(Answer-extremely unlikely).
Tuchel loves him, zero chance.

Every report I've read says Kante is happy but I can imagine him wanting to move back to Paris at some point, given he travels there all the time to see his family. If PSG put in a big bid he might want to go.

ti vu

I would take Abramovich. Ambitious owner is what we sorely need.

Hansinity

Supports
Bayern Munich
It is actually so interesting that so many rate Rüdiger now ( me included ). I was never a fan, but wow, ever since Tuchel arrived he really playes like an aboslute top tier defender.

Just nice to see how much a new strategy , new coach and confidence can push/change a player for the better. Impressive !

Valencia Shin Crosses

I support the club. The players are replaceable employees. I don’t think Bruno is that great. He’s alright, plays well sometimes, plays terrible sometimes. What’s so bad about thinking that? Bruno never plays well in big games. He does score a lot of pens & if you take them away from his record his goal record is nowhere near as impressive. Nothing I’m saying is untrue. I want my club to have better players & win trophies. Why is that such an awful position? I love United, and I’ll love United long after Bruno’s gone. We deserve to have nights like this
He literally created the most chances of anyone in Europe this year so this is an abysmal take.

Valencia Shin Crosses

And the answer to the OP is clearly Kante, he’s the difference maker for that Chelsea side who otherwise is lackluster in terms of difference makers. Mount is quality but you aren’t replacing Bruno. Probably replace Lindelöf with one of their CB’s as well.

Tuchel and Kante are what drove that team to the UCL champs, make no mistake about it though.