Why has every United manager made a comment which has "destroyed" them?

Amerifan

Not really sure who the target audience is for these juvenile “oooh he said something wrong” games the media play. The press these days are like annoying six year olds yelling “Teacher! Teacher!”

croadyman

Sacking managers without anything above them in the club changing is fast becoming like taking your nice sports car to get cleaned and then driving it straight home through a muddy field.

Ed Woodward should be sacked without a doubt. He has presided over an absolute shambolic 8 years. He's the common link to the mess. Sack him first, employ proper football people and then we can have a chat about the manager. A competent CEO / DOF would probably look to bring in a top class manager eventually anyway.

Ole does not deserve to be sacked before that waste of oxygen. Not a chance.
Yeah I have always said there is no way that toy story puppet should ever have replaced Gill in the first place and that really started the slippery slope of managers we have appointed all with very different philosophies. We made a huge mistake in not being proactive when David announced he was going to stepping down from his position and have sadly paid the price for that these last 8 years in a big way.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
I guarantee you fergie said that we needed to reach Arsenal and Chelsea's level when they were the best teams in those great seasons. I fact I remember he did.

This is just stupid people on the internet