Why haven't we...

RedTillI'mDead

A Key Tool
1) Spent £10 billion on players to buy all the titles?

2) Brought all the homes and businesses in Liverpool and the Liverpool stadium so that we can smash it all down and build the biggest youth training facility in the world?

3) Why don't we have scouts for every team in the world including Dodgy Daves Sunday League Spectacular Hangover Kebeb Speciale Football Club or something?

4) Why doesn't Jose shoot the media with ball of lightening out of his arse so that we all find his rants entertaining?

5) Built a glory hole for all the displaced Liverpool ladies to celebrate our 'glory'

...continue....

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
10) sold Pogba and brought in Henderson as his replacement already?

wolvored

All agreed we cant wait to see the scintillating football mou is going to surprise us with running away with all 4 trophies

Jacob

14) Bought Grealish?

In all seriousness, him and Maddison are the type of players I want us to go for.

Big Andy

Bloke
Of his own volition. The club should make this decisions. Has he really? How did I not notice?
I recently was watching MUTV, and Bojan Djordic was telling a story about his first pre-season tour after a loan spell at Red Star Belgrade...he was a bit of a poser and had grown his hair over the year of the loan, and he said he loved it...

Turned up for training the day before the tour, and Fergie went ballistic at him basically said "Cut your hair or you're not fecking coming"...Djordic being "temperamental" thought "no fecking way I'm cutting my hair...so decided not to...

He was staying with John O'Shea at the time, and he said he woke up at 2am, thought "WTF am I doing putting my hair above my United career" and woke O'Shea up to shave his head prior to flying out the next morning...

When he turned up the next morning Fergie just looked at him and laughed...

The BlackGaijin

I recently was watching MUTV, and Bojan Djordic was telling a story about his first pre-season tour after a loan spell at Red Star Belgrade...he was a bit of a poser and had grown his hair over the year of the loan, and he said he loved it...

Turned up for training the day before the tour, and Fergie went ballistic at him basically said "Cut your hair or you're not fecking coming"...Djordic being "temperamental" thought "no fecking way I'm cutting my hair...so decided not to...

He was staying with John O'Shea at the time, and he said he woke up at 2am, thought "WTF am I doing putting my hair above my United career" and woke O'Shea up to shave his head prior to flying out the next morning...

When he turned up the next morning Fergie just looked at him and laughed...
Haha fergie was scary in his younger days I think he mellowed with age. I don't think you can do that these days.

worldinmotion66

14) Bought Grealish?

In all seriousness, him and Maddison are the type of players I want us to go for.
I like this direction, but without considerable game time these players won't reach their potential. We need to take an approach to risk such as Spurs do, but we have a number of talented youngsters that don't get that chance already. Tuanzebe should have been thrown in at the deep end and be given a run in the team imo.

OldSchoolManc

Put in an offer for Messi consisting of Phil Jones, Darmian, 50million and a pack of crisps?

Jacob

I like this direction, but without considerable game time these players won't reach their potential. We need to take an approach to risk such as Spurs do, but we have a number of talented youngsters that don't get that chance already. Tuanzebe should have been thrown in at the deep end and be given a run in the team imo.
They look so natural on the ball and actually dare to challenge defenders by dribbling. I agree with your sentiment, we only seem to introduce academy players and never acquired domestic youth.

worldinmotion66

They look so natural on the ball and actually dare to challenge defenders by dribbling. I agree with your sentiment, we only seem to introduce academy players and never acquired domestic youth.
Shaw, Jones and Smalling perhaps being the exceptions, but they took a while to establish themselves as first choice players and are still somewhat under threat.

I don't like the strategy of waiting for an experienced player and passing on young talents. We should be targeting Pavard or Soyuncu rather than spending a fortune on Maguire or Alderwiereld. We have enough depth in that position to be able to introduce a younger player more gradually, and we have experience in De Gea and Matic to help them through. i'd take Toby by all means, but I think we're paying well over the odds.

MadMike

7) Changed the name of Old Trafford to Red Devils Soccer Stadium
Not dramatic enough. How about Hell's Cauldron?

Would be slightly ironic as the atmosphere is nothing like a cauldron expect for maybe half a dozen games in the season.

Trizy

17. Stopped feeding Luke Shaw in the canteen.

Surely when someone arrives in with a big mac and taco chip with extra sauce before training the club is at fault.

Jojo <3 Mou

18. Destroyed all those who oppose us in a fearsome show of power and celebrated in the ruins?

How dare you stand against the might of Manchester United!

:keano: