Why is there so many false dawn with Ole in charge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
We started of amazing against Leeds, and I thought we looked champions material. One week later, we look like typical United under Ole. Why is that? Where is the consistentcy in performance? Is today, just down to poor selection/tactics?

Flexdegea

We started of amazing against Leeds, and I thought we looked champions material. One week later, we look like typical United under Ole. Why is that? Where is the consistentcy in performance? Is today, just down to poor selection/tactics?

It's like folks waiting for first dropped points to get in their early

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Because he's not that good.

At some point people has to realise that if the board backs him with big money signings and the same inconsistency keeps happening despite changes in players, it's not just the board and players fault.

Dike_Manc

With Ole we start off at a disadvantage. Everyone knew what we would get from Martial today (absolutelynothing of course) but for some reason Ole thought it was a good idea to experiment yet again.
And let me not get started on some of those subs. Just horrendous. Ole needs to take the blame today.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Yes thats it.

Got the team wrong, got his subs wrong. He's fully to blame for those dropped points.

Fooza

He's just relying on dross still, matic and fred to name a few. I mean there's still question marks on him as a manager but this club take far too long to get rid off players that City/Chelsea would usually get rid off quickly

And no I don't buy that they oil money clubs, we just rubbish at selling.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
He's a poor coach/trainer and a good manager. United barely has a brand of football. It is merely the fact that we have spent a lot and have good quality, he's lifting on that entirely.

When it gels, we are great and we blow people out. And when the circumstances arent as good, just awful. And that is how it always is going to be unless we spend some 500 million more.

Varun

Staff
Take it to the Ole thread if you really need to discuss this 2 games into the season.

False dawn. feck sakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.