Why was the Palace game rescheduled for tonight?

Red_Aaron

You could see we were done around the hour mark, the cheap freekicks started piling up so no surprise one finally did for us. Shame about the result but I thought the guys showed good character all things considered. It's been relentless all year really

redshaw

If I recall correctly, when our "big match" with Leeds got called off for being high profile after the Queen ordeal we had chance to play Palace, they weren't playing anyone either. Many of the other games were played that weekend. Was a good opportunity to play that fixture then.

croadyman

If I recall correctly, when our "big match" with Leeds got called off for being high profile after the Queen ordeal we had chance to play Palace, they weren't playing anyone either. Many of the other games were played that weekend. Was a good opportunity to play that fixture then.
Yeah that really fecked me off and proved that were trying to screw us around

McTerminator

Actually, if I recall correctly, the games were cancelled at the request of the police who said they didn't have the resources to police everything
Do you remember the riots and how police resources were reallocated across the country accordingly?

That said I suppose we could devolve into discussion about what has been done to police resources of late, but let’s not.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Do you remember the riots and how police resources were reallocated across the country accordingly?

That said I suppose we could devolve into discussion about what has been done to police resources of late, but let’s not.
I do but the response was to someone blaming the FA for cancelling them, if the police say no it's hardly the FA's fault - basically the moral is "if you wanna blame someone for something, blame the right people" - especially when the FA don't schedule PL games to start with!

Hughie77

Fa threw it in and said sorry . City could have played Arsenal on Thursday instead of spurs as spurs have now played 20 and arsenal 18 ! To keep the integrity of the league I can't see why the FA didn't do it? And if you say the FA screw utd over most of the time it's just coincidental. Yeah really !!

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
The schedule is weird.

We play Leeds back to back in the league (Wednesday 8th & Sunday 12th Feb)

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Still pissed about this. If we go into today with Casemiro and the same rest as arsenal and it’s a different game.