Will we be ready for 6th August?

F-A-C-T-S

We won't be ready for the season by December. By which time we will be scrambling for a top 6 spot. And Hoping for a Europa league run to make CL footie.

wolvored

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Even if we wouldn't sign a single player that would still be an outrageously stupid statement.
Why? We finished a long way off top 4 last season. With a weakened squad and all the top 5 strengthening, and no signings for us we got no chance.
:nervous:

Crashoutcassius

We have finished top 4 twice in the last 3 seasons tbf so it's not that silly of a shout.

The squad isn't as bad as people are making out. We were just rudderless last season with everyone falling out and no proper direction.

Add in Frenkie and somebody like Dumfries to that team and it looks a lot healthier.
People are just enjoying being hysterical.

Crashoutcassius

What about them. The 2 wide players cant even make the England squad. There are definately 4 better 11s in the league.
Sancho and rashford have made the England squad in the past and been v important players so moot point. They are out of form. Lots of good players in history have been out of squads when out of form.

Red00012

I cancelled sky but I’m in the process of seducing a dodgy box so I’ll be ready

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Sancho and rashford have made the England squad in the past and been v important players so moot point. They are out of form. Lots of good players in history have been out of squads when out of form.
Sancho has never been an important player for England and Rashford has been out of form for 2 years. Its irrelevant though. City, Pool, Chelsea and Spurs can put out better 11s than the one posted. The midfield is massively important and is barely top 10 standard

Bondi77

How has Sancho been an important player for England?

Seij

Sancho has never been an important player for England and Rashford has been out of form for 2 years. Its irrelevant though. City, Pool, Chelsea and Spurs can put out better 11s than the one posted. The midfield is massively important and is barely top 10 standard
Calling a midfield that's 50% made of McTominay top 10 standard is being very generous.

Paul_Scholes18

Still lot of time, but I see Spurs signing players, City got Haaland, Liverpool got Nunez, Arsenal got someone from Portugal as well.

Everyone ahead of us is getting player to fight for titles. Us have done nothing so far.