Wimbledon 2016

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Anyone watching? James Ward mounting a little mini-comeback in the 2nd set against Djokovic.:lol:

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
I've been watching some matches, Ćorić v Karlović, Đoković v Ward, Muguruza v Giorgi, Tipsarević v Simon,...will check out Federer and Monfils later as well.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I've been watching some matches, Ćorić v Karlović, Đoković v Ward, Muguruza v Giorgi, Tipsarević v Simon,...will check out Federer and Monfils later as well.
Oh, that'll be good! Big fan of both. Didn't realise they were playing eachother today so that's a nice surprise. When does it begin?

Yagami

Good post resistant
Oh sorry, meant both Federer's and Monfils' matches. Fed v Pella, Monfils v Chardy.
Ah, no problem ha. I'm still looking forward to seeing them both play regardless. Especially Monfils as I somehow always miss his games. Do you have the start times for both games?

Yagami

Good post resistant
Monfils hurt, and playing exhibition shots. I'd rather he retire than fooling around.
Such a shame :(

Though, it's not surprising. He tries too many spectacular, show-offy types of play that have high injury risks. Fun to watch, but he should've cut down on them for the sake of prolonging his career.

Looks like he's going to continue. C'mon Monfils!

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Well all know the main story so far is lisicki is into the next round and toll 50 seconds to smash her opponent in the opening service game, 3 aces I think and one unreturned.

ZDwyr

Kyrgios into R2. Wanted to watch Murray's match but reckon the Australian coverage will stick with Tomic unfortunately. Although him and Verdasco should be decent.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Mannarino looking just fine against Đoković. 4-4 in the first one, both with a break point or two, but without breaking.

Rain delay, so it's the only match currently playing.

Giggsy92

This Marcus Willis story is pretty great - 772 in the world, only his second ever tour level match and he's playing the greatest player of all time on centre court. Federer's definitely there for the taking on current form, you never know...

slyadams

Watching the women's tennis and there's been a wrist injury. Hopefully I'll be OK by tomorrow.

JP77

Troicki has had an absolute meltdown at an umpire, what an absolute tit :lol:

The opening part get's funnier everytime I watch it:

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Now that's a winning mentality! (Despite losing).

I'm trying my hardest to concentrate on this women's match but getting distracted. Bouchards dress looks like something she'd wear in bed.

MichaelKorleone

Del Potro vs Wawrinka now. *5-3 to Del Potro in 2nd set but Wawrinka won the first 6-3. Some of my favorite tennis matches in the last decade involved these players - Stan (US and Aus semis vs Djokovic, Aus finals vs Nadal, French finals vs Djokovic, Monte Carlo finals vs Federer, etc) and Juan (2009 US semis and finals vs Nadal and Federer, 2012 Olympics semis and 3rd place vs Federer and Djokovic, 2013 Wimbledon semis vs Djokovic, etc). Hoping for a cracking game!

Bojan11

Del Potro wins in four. Hoping he can go some distance.

Feel for Wawrinka as it was tough draw early on.

saivet

Not seen any of it, but fantastic to see Del Portro get a big win against Stan.

Bojan11

Kyrgios behaving like a baby and throwing away the third set.

He really is pathetic. I don't see what people see in this cnut.