Win tickets to the Manchester Derby and meet Juan Mata (flights & hotel included)

pacifictheme

You wouldn't want to have a free meal with Mata, and you don't like killing moths? We could never be friends.
Ha ha. I just imagine the whole thing would be a bit awkward and forced to be honest.

"So you're good at football...."
"Yep..."
"You know most people on the caf prefer Herrera and want you replaced right?"
"Yep..."

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Ha ha. I just imagine the whole thing would be a bit awkward and forced to be honest.

"So you're good at football...."
"Yep..."
"You know most people on the caf prefer Herrera and want you replaced right?"
"Yep..."
It would be if you asked those questions.

MoBeats

Conspiracy Buff
I would probably turn down the meal with Mata but the rest sounds class. He wouldn't want to be there, and i don't care about meeting famous people....
There's a lot of people in this thread would bum Mata into next week, and yet this is the weirdest post in the thread.

pacifictheme

There's a lot of people in this thread would bum Mata into next week, and yet this is the weirdest post in the thread.
Eh. I just have zero interest in meeting him. Hes one of my favourite current United players but hes done little with the club. If the prize was Rooney, Giggs, Neville, Cole, Bruce or someone like that i'd enjoy it much more. Meeting Mata would be worthless in my opinion.

I hope i win.

Crustanoid

I thought it said 'fights included' when I first read it.

That poster who depicts Juan as a psycho has tainted my mental image of him

Thoraximus

Latin for deep throat
You wouldn't want to have a free meal with Mata, and you don't like killing moths? We could never be friends.
In fairness it doesn't say you get a free meal with Mata!! Paid flights and accommodation! Maybe it's you taking Mata out for dinner?

heh

Smores

I'm not sure my missus would let me in fear I'd be turned.

SqueakyWeasel

Mata and Lindegarde developed an app??? … who else reckons that Lindegarde was chosen to front the app and recommended to the business heads that Juan come on board for his impressive social media audience numbers?

Bet someone from Spain wins!

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
It needs an option to automatically track your team and show certain teams at the top on the main page. A bit like the Sky Sports one (that's the only good thing about the Sky Sports one though). Other than that, nice and clean design.
If I win I'm challenging him to a game of Fifa.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
It needs an option to automatically track your team and show certain teams at the top on the main page. A bit like the Sky Sports one (that's the only good thing about the Sky Sports one though). Other than that, nice and clean design.
If I win I'm challenging him to a game of Fifa.
Cheers for the tip. I'll be sure to mention that to Juan while I hug the shite out of him

Sad Chris

I like the app, but could someone give me Juan's phone number. I'd like to tell him personally that HSV's stadium isn't the Imtech Arena any more. It's Volksparkstadion again.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
my phone has been knackered since downloading this app - goes in neverending crash and reset loop

I think I deserve to win as compensation

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
i notice they have another competition this week - watch WBA and dinner with Anders Lingaard

not quite the same rush to enter I expect !

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Have they picked the winner yet? I've got all my plans this weekend on hold.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Have they picked the winner yet? I've got all my plans this weekend on hold.
Haha am I sad that every time I have received an email I have had my fingers crossed that is an invitation ?

:(