With Ronaldo, how do we line up?

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
We have quite a few that won't be dropped.
Sancho - Ronaldo - Greenwood
Pogba - Bruno

That Is must until form changes and Rashford comes back. Our defense is also easy to pick.

Shaw - Maguire - Varane - AWB
De Gea

The only question marks is about Matic/Fred/VdB on dm. If fit I prefer McTominay.

Pavl3n

-----------------------Ronaldo--------------------
Sancho-------------Bruno-----------Mason
---------------Pogba-----------Fred-------------
Shaw-----Maguire------Varane-----AWB

But actualy:

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
The amount of people putting Ronaldo on the left and dropping Sancho from the strongest XI is genuinely embarrassing.

Ronaldo is a striker, that's it. Putting him left wing in 2021 is as ridiculous as doing a Spurs lineup with Kane at left wing. Ronaldo is here to be in the box and score goals.

Sancho hasn't been chased for years and had north of £70m spent on him to be a sub. He was brilliant again for Dortmund last season and is one of the most talented players in the league.
Apparently Juve played him a lot off the left last season and VdB's agent said our plan is to play him on the left and Pogba central again.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
We have a huge problem to be honest. Everyone is playing for Ronaldo and they look very nervous. Hopefully now that goal is scored , flood gates will open.

Highfather_24

Squad :

DDG/Henderson

AWB/Dalot
Varane/Lindelof
Maguire/Bailly
Shaw/Telles

Matic/McT
Pogba/Fred

Greenwood/Sancho
Bruno/VdB
Rashford/Martial

Ronaldo/Cavani

Backup players : Heaton, Grant, Jones, Mjebri, Lingard, Mata, Amad, Elanga

We have insane squad depth this season. Get a RB to replace Dalot, CM to replace Matic next season, and we will have a perfect squad.

davidmichael

Squad :

DDG/Henderson

AWB/Dalot
Varane/Lindelof
Maguire/Bailly
Shaw/Telles

Matic/McT
Pogba/Fred

Greenwood/Sancho
Bruno/VdB
Rashford/Martial

Ronaldo/Cavani

Backup players : Heaton, Grant, Jones, Mjebri, Lingard, Mata, Amad, Elanga

We have insane squad depth this season. Get a RB to replace Dalot, CM to replace Matic next season, and we will have a perfect squad.
I’d rather have Lingard as back up to Fernandes as Lingard is a far better shadow striker or 10 than VDB, for me VDB is better as one of the midfield double pivot options but outside of that I can’t argue at all with that group and shows we have serious strength in depth now.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Ronaldo
Pogba - Fernandes - Greenwood
Fred - McTominay
Shaw - Maguire - Varane - Wan-Bissaka
De Gea

Personally think that this our most well balanced team at the moment. Subject to change as players come in and out of form.

CR1

It depends on which competition we're talking about:

Champions League
Ronaldo Cavani
Fernandes
Pogba Fred Vdb
Shaw Maguire Varane Awb
Ddg

5 subs: Rashford, Greenwood, McTominay, Sancho, Dalot/Telles

Premier League
Rashford (Ronaldo or Cavani) Greenwood
Fernandes
Fred McTominay
Shaw Maguire Varane Awb
Henderson

Use Pogba in rotation with Rashford and McTominay
3 subs: Ronaldo or Cavani, Sancho, Vdb

FA Cup and League Cup (as well as select PL and CL games)
Elanga Greenwood Sancho
Mejbri
Matic Vdb
Telles Bailly Lindelof Dalot
Ddg

3 subs: Mata, Lingard, Jones

I'm not counting the likes of Amad or Shoretire here as it seems they will go out on loan sooner or later this season. Maybe so will Elanga and Mejbri, but right now there's less loan talk surrounding those two. Perhaps all four will go on loan eventually this season, along with a bunch of other Academy players. In which case you simply start Mata, Lingard and Jones in these games. Martial I would look to move on now because I simply don't see how he's going to get game time. Same goes for Lingard and Jones really, though if Jones leaves you need to bring in a new fifth choice CB. With a new CDM/DLP being the priority and with a question mark over who the back-up RB should be I don't see that see that happening right now.
Rotation will be key. Consider the schedule when selecting the team.

this was he line-up in the last game yesterday against Newcastle:

Ronaldo
Sancho Fernades Greenwood
Pogba Matic
Shaw Maguire Varane Awb
Ddg

so for the next game I would start:

Ronaldo Cavani
Fernandes
Pogba Vdb
Fred
Shaw Maguire Varane Awb
Ddg

try finish off the game as early as possible, in order to put on 5 subs from the likes of Greenwood, Martial, Sancho, Elanga, Lingard, Mejbri, Lindelof, Bailly, Dalot etc.

then the following game, start:

Pogba Greenwood Sancho
Fernandes
Fred Vdb
Shaw Maguire Varane Awb
Ddg
--- Ronaldo and Cavani off the bench

then start over with:

Ronaldo Cavani Greenwood

as the front three and rotate wherever needed.

You get the idea. Obviously change and modify this depending on what competition and oppoisition it is (see my post above) and also players coming back from injuries etc. Right now there are at least three or four players injured in the squad, I think.