Wolves 20/21

Nick7

First 8 games (back 3/5) = F8 A9

Next 11 (back 4) = F13 A20

This is perhaps making things too simple, (not accounting for opposition and lots more) but you can see that maybe they wanted to open up and try to score more as they weren't exactly banging them in. It hasn't really worked and they're just conceding more.
They don’t have the midfield for a back 4.

Djemba-Djemba

I know they have a few injuries and a point away to Chelsea is a good result for them.

But fecking hell, they are absolutely painful to watch. They've spent some big money too, and yet they're so so negative and boring.

One of the worst sides to watch I can ever remember in the PL.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I can understand them being pragmatic against the top sides but against teams they should be comfortably outperforming with their talent ? Bizarre.

Minkaro

I noticed last time I watched them, a home game, the banner they’d got up covered the L V part of the stand, so it said W O E S.

Fitting, really, for the way their season has gone.

sugar_kane

Most overrated team in England, had a good laugh when I saw the result yesterday.

Horrible negative football to watch but somehow attained a reputation for playing attractive football - possibly due to spending loads of money and pissing the Championship a few years back, and having a slightly hipsterish looking continental manager.

El Zoido

Potential relegation fodder next season? You get the feeling things may start to unravel for them now Nuno is leaving.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I think they have too much quality to be in any real danger. I think it’s a smart move though. Nuno’s football has solidified him but they are easily the most boring team to watch in the league.

Someone more progressive coming in and having Neto, Saiss, Neves, Semedo, Podence, Jimenez and money to spend, could end up doing really well there.

When you look at the quality in the teams that have gone down, they should be safe enough now to try something more positive with a few new faces.