Woodward, the stand up comedian

Mainoldo

But you want to see United competing with the best again?
Hence whyyyy I want Ole sacked! Pretty obvious I think.

Unlike some who think it’s a good idea to get relegated and hope the owners leave.

But it did happen before. They’re called Leeds United. You can currently find them where Peter Risdale left them.

red thru&thru

Fans keep saying Ed needs to go. This is just never going to happen under the Glazers. He helped them buy the club! He’s one of the best things that ever happened to them.

He’s a moron and the best we can hope is that guy has his head in football text books or else we are well and truly up the creek for the foreseeable future. He’s not going to hand power to someone else I doubt or else we’d have hired a technical director already.
I'm sure you've not got this defeatist attitude in real life. We definitely should not have it at our club.

Fosu-Mens

Hence whyyyy I want Ole sacked! Pretty obvious I think.

Unlike some who think it’s a good idea to get relegated and hope the owners leave.

But it did happen before. They’re called Leeds United. You can currently find them where Peter Risdale left them.
OGS is far out of his depth, no question about it. Still, if we could get rid of Woody/Glazers at the same time...

VanHaal'sRedArmy

Can someone explain to me what this "multi-year squad evolution analysis" malarkey is (from the latest issue of United We Stand)? Apparently it's got to do with Ed's plans to keep the dross in the clubhouse around for several more years...

tenpoless

Can someone explain to me what this "multi-year squad evolution analysis" malarkey is (from the latest issue of United We Stand)? Apparently it's got to do with Ed's plans to keep the dross in the clubhouse around for several more years...
Its an analysis. To find ways to make the club evolve, from the most successful club in England to a Sunday league team.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I read an article were he said that its very hard for United to buy more then three players. We are the only big club in the world with such issues

Godfather

It's like Arsenal's 10 year plan back in the day. A sign things are really bad