World Cup 22 Fantasy

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Used the power captain too, looks like it will stay on Mbappe unless Richarlison goes nuts which is unlikely.
In hindsight, was it the right week for power captain?
I guess we'd all have gone Messi first, and then weighed up Mbappe.

However, it's brave to go from Messi's banked 7 to Mbappe...so I dare that would have caught plenty out. One in my league didn't make the change.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

However, it's brave to go from Messi's banked 7 to Mbappe...so I dare that would have caught plenty out. One in my league didn't make the change.
I did Mbappe with Richarlison as fallback. I won’t be changing it

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima

Next rounds are going to get tighter so in theory we should see less goals, so I think it was the right call to use it this round or even in the group stage.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Next rounds are going to get tighter so in theory we should see less goals, so I think it was the right call to use it this round or even in the group stage.
Hope so.
I'm not sure you can see if any rivals have used chips either?

I have the sinking feeling I've done my 3 and rivals have done none, so can't be sure.
However, am 2nd for now. Just need to stay top 3 to at least be in some minor prize money.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Hope so.
I'm not sure you can see if any rivals have used chips either?

I have the sinking feeling I've done my 3 and rivals have done none, so can't be sure.
However, am 2nd for now. Just need to stay top 3 to at least be in some minor prize money.
Can't see anything either.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can't see anything either.
In fairness, if they've not used wildcard by now it's limited use due to the tonne load of transfers.
Use those 4 transfers in the last game to freshen it up for the QF, and then you get 5 more in that round!

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Let's see if England can keep their CS. Thankfully Saka gets a goal was worried for another blank.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Saka goal was enough. Didn't see rivals with him in.
One has triple defence to my Shaw though. But most only have one so that's OK.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Surprisingly no-one in the top 5 in my league has Richarlison bar me!
Brazil striker with an easy game!

Goal and "pen win" points so far. Get some more son.

One has 2 defenders v my one and another has Casemiro with the assist.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Surprisingly no-one in the top 5 in my league has Richarlison bar me!
Brazil striker with an easy game!

Goal and "pen win" points so far. Get some more son.

One has 2 defenders v my one and another has Casemiro with the assist.
I have the power captain in play so if he can out score Mbappe it would be so good as everyone else in my league captained Mbappe.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I had Vinicius for all the group games and he does feck all and when I get rid look at him now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I have the power captain in play so if he can out score Mbappe it would be so good as everyone else in my league captained Mbappe.
He missed a great chance for a second.

He'll need 2 more attacking contributions to beat Mbappe. Would love it to happen, but dare say it'll ease down a bit now and he'll still come off on 65 or so even though no Jesus on the bench.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I had Vinicius for all the group games and he does feck all and when I get rid look at him now.
Sod's law pal.

This game really rewards those who monitor their team a lot. The guy who left Sandro in there has slipped up. Not only misses out on having a Brazil defender tonight, but means Sandro goes locked and can't even transfer him out tomorrow. Bench options already taken up.

He'll need 2 more attacking contributions to beat Mbappe. Would love it to happen, but dare say it'll ease down a bit now and he'll still come off on 65 or so even though no Jesus on the bench.
I was thinking that with no Jesus, they’d leave him. Could stick the City goalie up front at this rate… and he’d probably score.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Sod's law pal.

This game really rewards those who monitor their team a lot. The guy who left Sandro in there has slipped up. Not only misses out on having a Brazil defender tonight, but means Sandro goes locked and can't even transfer him out tomorrow. Bench options already taken up.
Seem a few slip up on the Sandro one, I subbed him from Danilo after seeing the lineup.

Do you know if we carry over the 1 transfer for the next round if we don't use it?

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima

Yeah it's asking a lot but if he's going to haul it's going to be against this Korea team. With Jesus out and him getting a rest last game I think he might play out the game.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Seem a few slip up on the Sandro one, I subbed him from Danilo after seeing the lineup.

Do you know if we carry over the 1 transfer for the next round if we don't use it?
Goodness knows.
But will make sure I use some of this round's transfers tomorrow to get the QF line-up sorted.

Assuming Spain and Portugal go through, will technically have all 15 players still live, but Klaassen and Midfield Argie Fernandez need shipping for two.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Danilo 6 pointer secured

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Danilo 6 pointer secured
Am sure at one stage you still lost the cleany if your player had been subbed first. But maybe they changed that later on? Saw some moans on fantasy scout about this.

However, guy top of my league had Alisson as well as us both having 1 defender, so probably a good result.
Very good result for the guy who went into this game without any Brazil coverage!!

Am sure at one stage you still lost the cleany if your player had been subbed first. But maybe they changed that later on? Saw some moans on fantasy scout about this.

However, guy top of my league had Alisson as well as us both having 1 defender, so probably a good result.
Very good result for the guy who went into this game without any Brazil coverage!!
I’ve got Danilo and Alisson … and Alisson has gone to 2, Danilo stayed.

Why didn’t they sub him sooner?!

I blame Infantino.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
:houllier:

Still showing 6 points so far... Let's see.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
One of the odd inconsistencies with this game as a whole I think.
Like them adding points on well after a round had finished.

This game fizzled away a bit, but Richarlison 9 pointer can't be knocked.

Dudu

I remember this too. Seems to have been changed now, as my Marquinhos CS is gone, but Militao is intact after being subbed.

123PlayCard

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
Supports
Chelsea
Yes the CS rule changes and applies backward to MD1 on or around MD3. They also take away Foden assist for winning the FK that led to Rashy's goal (not mention in the rule so taking away the assist making sense).

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
4 free transfers this round, and 5 next week.
But probably best to try and use any of those 4 you haven't used asap - at least by the end of the last game, to put them into your QF line-up before the new game week starts - which can be any time the last game finishes.

Going to bin Alba and Olma post haste!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Couple of Brazil boys brought in for the next round.
Bit all or nothing v Croatia, with 4 of them! But you get 5 transfers next round and 6 the round after to deal with it if needs be.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Enzo Fernandez and Klaassen probably need to go, depending on how Portugal are looking - half an eye on shipping Bruno if they're in threat around 60mins on!

4 free transfers this round, and 5 next week.
But probably best to try and use any of those 4 you haven't used asap - at least by the end of the last game, to put them into your QF line-up before the new game week starts - which can be any time the last game finishes.

Going to bin Alba and Olma post haste!
Good shout. I’ve only got one player (so far) going home… Laporte :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Got two transfers left. Who do I bin out of this lot? Klassen a cert but who else… Di Maria? (or can I do Laporte and not lose his points?)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Good shout. I’ve only got one player (so far) going home… Laporte :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Got two transfers left. Who do I bin out of this lot? Klassen a cert but who else… Di Maria? (or can I do Laporte and not lose his points?)

Laporte of course has to go. You only get the new player for the next game week so keep this week points.
No-one knows for sure when the next game week starts. Could literally be the second this game finishes, or 2 days later.
I'd probably wager the former.

I'm weighing up Enzo Fernández and Klaasen out but with 0.5m banked I have 12.5m to better them.

Maybe Ziyech and De Paul works?
Any other suggestions?
Could just draft Casemiro in to make it 5 Brazil and leave Fernández in. He's no worse an option than De Paul.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Actually you can't have a 5th player from a team until we get into the next round. So you can't set your team for 5 now.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Dalot cleany wiped so annoying, would have been a nice haul with the assist.

Laporte of course has to go. You only get the new player for the next game week so keep this week points.
No-one knows for sure when the next game week starts. Could literally be the second this game finishes, or 2 days later.
I'd probably wager the former.

I'm weighing up Enzo Fernández and Klaasen out but with 0.5m banked I have 12.5m to better them.

Maybe Ziyech and De Paul works?
Any other suggestions?
Could just draft Casemiro in to make it 5 Brazil and leave Fernández in. He's no worse an option than De Paul.
I think I’m looking at Brazil and Portugal for defenders. Can see the other two matches getting goals either side.

Up front, that Ronaldo replacement will get a lot of picks, when I saw the line up at 6, I went to put him in but it was a midfielder I could change… :(