World Cup Prediction Game

steeeb

I know there is a thread for a fantasy football game, but how about a prediction game.

I've created a RedCafe league, and you can join here: http://predict.futbol/invite/52427482

+3 points
for a correct outcome.
+5 points
for a correct score. You can earn 5 points per team.
-2 points
for each goal you were out.

You're predicting the score at the end of the 90 minutes, or the end of extra-time if it's played. Penalty shoot-outs aren't counted.

Good luck everyone!

Danny Boi

I've signed up.Am I right in saying that I don't have to predict all the games before the WC starts just make my prediction before each game.

steeeb

They seem to have changed the rules. :confused:
Yeah, the problem with the old system was you could of have predicted 2-0 to Brazil last night and got -1 points - predicted 1-0 to Croatia would have also have got -1 points.

Where as the new scoring would get you 5 points, and for predicting 1-0 to Croatia only 2 points.

DM07

17 points. Going strong on 3rd place despite predicting a draw 1-1 for the Spain-Holland game. :)

DM07

Massive fall yesterday. I predicted 1-1 in England-Italy and Columbia-Greece. And predicted victories for Japan and Uruguay :(

Cal?

CR7 fan
Massive fall yesterday. I predicted 1-1 in England-Italy and Columbia-Greece. And predicted victories for Japan and Uruguay :(
You got more points than me yesterday, I got a massive ZERO out of the 3 games. :(

DM07

On course for 10 points in the Swiss-Ecuador game. Nobody score please.