World Cup Survey by Oxford University (with lottery prizes up to £250)

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
I was contacted by a new member who asked if this could be posted here and I agreed to do so.

------------------

The Emotion and Social Relations Research Group at University of Oxford and researchers at London School of Economics are conducting a research on the emotions football fans experienced during the 2018 FIFA World Cup.

The study divides into 2 parts. The first part requires you to fill in a 3-minute survey about your favourite team and your basic information. Click on this link if you are interested: http://tinyurl.com/2018wcsurvey

The second part will happen at a later stage. You will receive a 3-min survey through email immediately after two selected matches.

Taking part in the research automatically enters you into a lottery for amazon vouchers or equivalence totalling £800!!! In this lottery, you could win one of the eight prizes: 1 x £250 (~€283/ $333); 1 x £150 (~€170/ $200); 2 x £ 100 (~€113/ $133); 4 x £50 (~€57/ $67).

Share this link with your family and friends! Your few minutes will definitely help our research and science!

Thanks a lot in advance.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Thought it’d be a challenging survey coming from LSE and Oxford! Done though, cheers

Pacificgi

Done. My country isnt in the world cup so opted for spain. Disappointed there wasnt an anyone but england option

oxfordworldcup

Thanks a lot guys! Really appreciate your help. Please do help spread around the link.

It's intended to be as easy as possible so that everyone can participate in.

And yes. We should have an option of "any". Some of the teams (e.g. Italy, NL) that I thought would have made it didn't get qualified..

oxfordworldcup

Thanks so much for all the responses so far. I'd be really grateful if you could share the link with your family and friends as we need more participants for all possibilities at the later stage of the World Cup. Thanks so much once again.