Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoTMS

Shows you the type of coach he is that we always bottle it under the slightest bit of pressure. If we don't get top 4, he needs to be relieved of his duties. Even though he's not won anything, it's clear to see to everyone with half a braincell Poch is a better manager than him.

Rafaeldagold

Such a gutless & shite display. Slow, boring, no heart. Just nothing.

Yet still so many stick up on here saying Ole should be here forever for reasons unknown.

How we are fcking up top 4 is amazing, absolute shite all round

Paul_Scholes18

Same problems like last year. Struggle when the big moments come.
Hope we turn this around and show some character.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin

Yet still so many stick up on here saying Ole should be here forever for reasons unknown.

I'll revisit this comment an hour from now.

passing-wind

If we finish outside the top four and can't win the Europa League calls for his head are completely justified.

Pogba is at fault for the pentalty but the lack of assertiveness in the players mentality has to come from the manager. Ole complained as such last season towards the finale and axed the individuals which contributed with a weakened desire. After letting these players go what is the excuse when the team are continuing to fold when it matters ?

Crustanoid

He needs to sort this mess out now. Ridiculous that we find ourselves in this position

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
He needs this badly. I’m not being hysterical or knee-jerk. I have been saying it the whole time. He needs top 4 to prove he can deliver and instill that mentality in the squad.

If he loses here and loses to Leicester, he has the Europa to keep his job.

Come on Ole, turn this round!!

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
We need Poch. Ole is decent but not a top manager....another season with him incharge is another wasted season
Don't think Pochettino is the answer tbh. His teams also wilt under pressure.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
You can just imagine his grinning face when he goes into dressing room to confront pogba.

"Not your fault poggie shake it off and go again"

hobbers

If we collapse at the end two seasons in a row to miss out on top four he deserves nothing but the sack.

That's just basic common sense.

BlueHaze

As I've said when the pressure in on to win this entire team crumbles as per usual nothing unexpected here. You literally said it yourself, gutless is what these lot are.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
We need Poch. Ole is decent but not a top manager....another season with him incharge is another wasted season
Pochettino has won nothing in his career and his spurs team were the ultimate bottles at crucial moments. There is nothing to suggest he would bring United back to where they want to be.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Huge 45 mins for him. Every opportunity we’ve had to take advantage of the top 4, we’ve bottled it. It’s not must win, but the pressure is going to be huge if we don’t win this then going to Leicester. Ole has to get a reaction from them, it’s just not been good enough.

The_Midfielder

Shows you the type of coach he is that we always bottle it under the slightest bit of pressure.
Well why is he to blame here for that Pogba incident ? it is individual players.. What else can he do ? Shout at them.. they are professionals.. he is a world cup winner.. if he is wilting under pressure .. what about the others

entropy

I can’t think of a better situation for Ole to prove himself. This shitshow has United written all over it. Hope he can rev up the players for the next half.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
You can just imagine his grinning face when he goes into dressing room to confront pogba.

"Not your fault poggie shake it off and go again"
"Pogba is a world class midfielder" in the eyes of Ole. Just like DDG and just like Maguire, yet they all continue to make mistake after mistake quite regularly.

NinjaFletch

What do you?

The only difference between us today and us before was that Pogba could actually be bothered two weeks ago. How do you legislate for your best midfielder turning up and deciding to walk around for 45 minutes hiding from the ball before deciding he's a goalkeeper?

reddevil702

Needs to go regardless if we get top 4 or not. We struggle against teams that park the bus, we struggle against teams that press us, so what exactly is he coaching?

Giggsyking

Such predictable game tactics, they know everything we are planning. He is being outclassed tactically by David fecking Moyes.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Must turn this game around.

It's also the psychological effect of being bettered by Moyes while Moyes has a far worse team.

That Chelsea team selection was so bad, should've played a 2nd string side for the first 60 mins of that.

Giggsyking

What do you?

The only difference between us today and us before was that Pogba could actually be bothered two weeks ago. How do you legislate for your best midfielder turning up and deciding to walk around for 45 minutes hiding from the ball before deciding he's a goalkeeper?
Its a fecking reflex. Are you blaming him for human nature?

oreon

It's never black and white. Ole is still not a top coach. It's good that most fans want the best for United. This season he has done a lot for him to be given the chance for next season.
Replace him if by December we are not challenging.
His tactics won't improve unless he realizes that he can't be that rigid. Pep wins only because he has the players to be rigid.

I will give you a good example on this. When Ajax and Spurs played their semi final game at Spurs and Ajax won 0-1, the pundits thought Ajax would defend in the home leg. Gullit said no. He said they would play exactly the same way they always play. The British pundits were shocked. They thought Gullit was joking. Gullit said no he is serious. Ajax played the same way and lost.
Ole should learn to adapt his game plans depending on the opposition and the situation.
I disagree. He has to be judged the same as the other managers. Missing out on CL he has to go. If he wins Europa league, he's coach next season no matter what.
If he makes top 4 but no Europa he has earned another season but the board should still consider internally whether he's the right man for the job. They would need to look at the season and assess if Ole with 3 - 4 additions can challenge for a title or if there's a better manager else where.
Ole has proven he's a good coach. But there are good players and elite players. Man UTD need to go after elite players and elite coaches. No top CL should immediately disqualify him. And tbf if he wins Europa he has to get the next season.

DRM

Oh feck off with the Poch shite.
He's not a messiah.
Pochettino has won nothing in his career and his spurs team were the ultimate bottles at crucial moments. There is nothing to suggest he would bring United back to where they want to be.
Ok. I hope you're fine with another underachieving season next year, watch us fail to get into the top 4 and the likes of city, Liverpool etc win more trophies

NK86

What do you?

So when we are good, it's because he is doing a good job. When we are shite, it's because one player is not bothered. It's so predictable. :lol:

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
If Ole can't engineer a top 4 finish from all the stupud luck we have had, then he should be sacked in the summer. No doubt about it.
We have had some good luck over the season, but on the other hand, Ole has had to watch our players make some ridiculous and costly mistakes.
How do you plan for your keeper letting tame shots through his hand, or a star midfielder forgetting he's not a keeper?

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
I love him and desperately want him to succeed but I don't get the feeling that he will. Last year we fecked up after coming close to top 4 and we are doing so again. Our play has improved but I have doubts he can make us into a real top team and I am not seeing him getting players up when it matters. He himself seems bullish but that doesn't translate to players.

hobbers

Ok. I hope you're fine with another underachieving season next year, watch us fail to get into the top 4 and the likes of city, Liverpool etc win more trophies
Ole fanatics are fine with a nice comfortable top 6 finish. So long as Bruno wins us a few games here and there who cares about things like coaching or tactics or in game management or attracting the best players.

Status
Not open for further replies.