Would you take Liverpool winning the PL if it meant Woodward leaving Utd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
I'd give Woodward a life-long contract if it meant Liverpool never win the league.

Mainoldo

You’re assuming his replacement wouldn’t be an Ole type inept appointment. They’d probably appoint Darren Fletcher. So no!!

Le Red

Not a good enough deal for me. Give me the Glazers and I'd joyfully watch Liverpool lifting the PL trophy, which is bound to happen anyway.
Is your hatred of Liverpool so big that y'all rather see us stay in this cesspool only to not see them win?
In this case I think your hatred for Liverpool trumps your love for MU...

caid

The hypothetical question disgusts me so the reality would be so much worse. No

I Am Zlatan

I guess I’ll be the only yes, assuming the dof would have us compete again.

What’s the point of not watching Liverpool win, but we can barley watch our own team play decent football/win trophies, while city and Liverpool dominate.. I’d take it if it means we can complete again..

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
100%.

Absolute no brainier in my opinion.

fergiesarmy1

This isn’t top red time and I barely go anymore but.....

Now the rest of the world is waking up are the opinions going to change? I say this not to impugn anyone’s answer but the fans that don’t live 30 miles down the road from these horrible horrible creatures may have a different opinion (and I’m not saying it’s wrong but just they dont have to pay the price so much if Liverpool do win it).

djembatheking

No
I would let Carragher and Gerard spit roast me with Phil Collins In the Air Tonight playing to get Stevie going if it meant the scousers never winning the league .

KennyBurner

For once i come into a shite thread and the posts are not a big disappointment. where does the inspiration come for making such shit threads?

Feck liverpool first of all and what makes you think replacing woodward would even solve the problem? To answer your question though, hell no?

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
For once i come into a shite thread and the posts are not a big disappointment. where does the inspiration come for making such shit threads?

Feck liverpool first of all and what makes you think replacing woodward would even solve the problem? To answer your question though, hell no?
Not sure if serious...

You think replacing Woodward with a competent DoF wouldn't make a difference? Seriously?

Where does the inspiration come for spouting such utter rubbish?

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
If it was a question of what would ruin my summer more, Liverpool winning the league or Woodward still running this club? The latter.

ForeverRoma93

Supports
A.S. Roma
My mate (not a Utd fan) reckons Utd fans now hate Woodward more than Liverpool FC, and he asked me this question...

Simple yes or no, if Liverpool winning the PL meant that Ed Woodward would leave Utd and be replaced with at minimal a decent DoF, would you take it?

To my own surprise, I answered yes.

Maybe we could have a poll?
Redcafe needs to stop obbessing about Liverpool...you're Manchester United for crying out loud...this is almost RAWKish

fergiesarmy1

Redcafe needs to stop obbessing about Liverpool...you're Manchester United for crying out loud...this is almost RAWKish
I will never ever want them to win the league over anything, if they win it heyho but not because I sold my soul to the devil

ForeverRoma93

Supports
A.S. Roma
The irony is that obsessing over Liverpool is caring more about them not winning the PL than about the functioning of Man Utd.
As an outsider, I'd love to see United and Liverpool battle it out for the title...08/09 was a brilliant to watch as a neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.