Would you take Liverpool winning the PL if it meant Woodward leaving Utd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
My mate (not a Utd fan) reckons Utd fans now hate Woodward more than Liverpool FC, and he asked me this question...

Simple yes or no, if Liverpool winning the PL meant that Ed Woodward would leave Utd and be replaced with at minimal a decent DoF, would you take it?

To my own surprise, I answered yes.

Maybe we could have a poll?

C'est Moi Cantona

I'd take it if the Glazers went with him as well, preferably to prison, and a bright new future awaited.

Sir Scott McToMinay

It’s going to happen regardless, I can almost smell it and it reeks, but if I were given the choice, never in a million years.

I'd take it if the Glazers went with him as well, preferably to prison, and a bright new future awaited.
No guarantee it would be any better after they are gone.
Hell, with our luck it could be even worse.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I'd rather Woodward and the Glazers reclone themselves and stay at United until the world ends than the bin dipping scousers ever putting their filthy hands on the PL trophy.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Unfortunately it's quite likely they'll win the league and we'll keep Woodward on

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
My mate (not a Utd fan) reckons Utd fans now hate Woodward more than Liverpool FC, and he asked me this question...

Simple yes or no, if Liverpool winning the PL meant that Ed Woodward would leave Utd and be replaced with at minimal a decent DoF, would you take it?

To my own surprise, I answered yes.

Maybe we could have a poll?
Give this man a tag.

red thru&thru

I actually don't care about any other club, I just want my own club back competing!

Sir Scott McToMinay

I stand by it as well.

I'd gladly have them win the PL if it meant Woodward left Utd and was replaced immediately with a competent DoF.

Isn't that putting Utd first...?
No, it isn’t.
You’re making it seem as if Woodward leaving would guarantee us anything, as if David Gill would’ve been any better, give me a break, guy took a free ride.

The only thing I would accept seeing Liverpool winning the league for is young SAF appearing from a parallel dimension to manage us.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I stand by it as well.

I'd gladly have them win the PL if it meant Woodward left Utd and was replaced with a competent DoF.

Isn't that putting Utd first...?
Clearly, you have you not considered the repurcussions of Liverpool winning the league title. You've seen Ghostbusters, right? The dead rising from their graves, cats and dogs living together, the Marshmellow man?

Yeah, that.

Rhyme Animal

Clearly, you have you not considered the repurcussions of Liverpool winning the league title. You've seen Ghostbusters, right? The dead rising from their graves, cats and dogs living together, the Marshmellow man?

Yeah, that.
Oh I know, but I believe they're gonna win the PL this season anyway - and, as I stated before, my attitude is Utd first.

Having a decent, competent DoF to invest the money and pick out managers is the most important thing for Utd right now imo.

fergiesarmy1

Oh I know, but I believe they're gonna win the PL this season anyway - and, as I stated before, my attitude is Utd first.

Having a decent, competent DoF to invest the money and pick out managers is the most important thing for Utd right now imo.
Still not certain they will win the league, they haven’t got to the jitter stage as a team that hasn’t won a title for 30 years yet and city aren’t going away.

Rhyme Animal

Still not certain they will win the league, they haven’t got to the jitter stage as a team that hasn’t won a title for 30 years yet and city aren’t going away.
I know, but City can't just keep on winning the PL year after year, and this Liverpool side are driven to win it, they're current CL holders and currently have the best PL form...

It's inevitable mate, this season for me, next at the very latest.

And Utd need rid of Woodward - so for me, it's a deal I'd do.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
No. But the Glazers and Woodward out of the club, plus half decent board/owners. I’d have to think about it.

Ziggy Starduster

We don’t need Woodward to leave United, we just need him to relinquish the football side of the operation to a more suitable candidate. Woodward is clearly doing the right thing with the money coming in.
So no.

MrPooni

I, for one, can't wait for the Caf's next embarrassing false dilemma if I'm being honest. They've been far more entertaining than most of our performances over the last few weeks or so and just as productive.

Sir Scott McToMinay

I, for one, can't wait for the Caf's next embarrassing false dilemma if I'm being honest. They've been far more entertaining than most of our performances over the last few weeks or so and just as productive.
Unfortunately I’ve been banned from starting threads in here, but how about “would you take David Moyes back on a 2 year contract if he gets rid of Jesse Lingard?”

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
They're winning it anyway this year.

MrPooni

Unfortunately I’ve been banned from starting threads in here, but how about “would you take David Moyes back on a 2 year contract if he gets rid of Jesse Lingard?”
"Would you clip Joel Glazer's toenails with your teeth if it meant Jurgen Klopp and his entire coaching team emigrated to Tibet for the foreseeable future?"

fergiesarmy1

They're winning it anyway this year.
Hope that’s just your way of dealing with the probability and not that you think a title can be won after 6 games, even during our heyday was I that positive after 6 games never mind for the opposition especially the opposition being who they are :(

Ps not our opposition as it’s none of our business at the top of the league this year yet again

Status
Not open for further replies.