Wout Weghorst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Didn’t the club go out and buy Casemiro after the beating at Burnley?

I think the club is finally thinking ahead and will have a new stricter ready to parade on the final whistle after City spank United at home.

Genius ;)
No, they were talking to Casemiro long before. They pulled the trigger on him when FDJ didn’t happen.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Didn’t the club go out and buy Casemiro after the beating at Brentford?

I think the club is finally thinking ahead and will have a new CF ready to parade on the final whistle after City spank United at home.

Genius ;)

edit - cheers croadyman
Yes but the conversation for him started the previous December as per Casemiro himself. So he was not bought for the reason you think

Man-United

It's still not enough with just him as the striker signing. We should have at least 3 strikers in the squad and I count Rashford as winger.

CallyRed

He's going to sky dive into the stadium at half time and be announced then.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Official statement by Besiktas about the termination of the loan contract with Burnley. They receive €2,825m.

croadyman

It's still not enough with just him as the striker signing. We should have at least 3 strikers in the squad and I count Rashford as winger.
See us going for Moukoko or Thuram in the summer IF we don't take on Wout permanently. Yes I know that's no good for this season but don't see any more incomings.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
He's going to win a place as a starter.
If he does then he will be a success so I'd be very happy with that.

Still don't see it though. He's not good enough to be a starter for us but he could still have his uses off the bench and starting sparingly

croadyman

Will definitely be left feeling what he could have done to influence result had we got him here on Wednesday not Thursday

apotheosis

O'Fortuna
Ideally yes, but Rashford a winger? Surely not. He might not be a CF but definitely not a winger.

But while i may agree we do need 3 strikers,.Martial, Weghorst, Rashford and possibly McNeill as an occasional supplement, is still not too bad.

Especially when we can add Garnacho, Antony and Sancho to our attacking potential.

It seems clear that tactical variety and general offensive options are suddenly looking far better despite only adding Weghorst.

Simply being less dependant upon Martial's fitness makes me feel more confident of finishing top 4.

sepulturite

:lol: ffs you don’t even know how tomorrow is going to go and you’re already being doom and gloom! Enjoy it for heavens sake, this is meant to be fun.
I wouldn't pay much attention to what that posters says, posting oddball things is a mild way of putting it about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.