WSL 21/22 | Chelsea v United - 12:00 Sun 8th May

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Looking better than our hopes of Reading doing us a favour.
Yeah. Looks like we're doing the business ourselves. Thank god we woke up in the second half. Always feel confident with a prolific scorer like Kerr on the team.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
At least thanks for trying, Kerr to good.

We bottled it vs Birmingham

croadyman

We are levels below the top 3 and I am afraid games like this really show it up

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
We are levels below the top 3 and I am afraid games like this really show it up
The team needs investment. I worry about losing Battle and Groenen. We need a top goalscorer and a top class CB. Millie's problems have left us short. They got very close to that Top 3, as I say investment will help, do we need another coach. I am not an expert on that.

croadyman

The team needs investment. I worry about losing Battle and Groenen. We need a top goalscorer and a top class CB. Millie's problems have left us short. They got very close to that Top 3, as I say investment will help, do we need another coach. I am not an expert on that.
We failed to punish City when going through that injury crisis and have paid for it. Who do you think is out there we can get for those key positions.

DomesticTadpole

We failed to punish City when going through that injury crisis and have paid for it. Who do you think is out there we can get for those key positions.
I am not really the ones to ask. Depends if anybody's contracts are up and what the club is willing to spend. We have a good squad with two or three great players. You look at the other three and they are stacked. That is what we need to aim for. Those three teams have had a head start on us.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Nice touch to bring Drew Spence on for the final few minutes.

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
It's been a complete collapse in the second half. The first 20 minutes in particular sum up our games against the top 3. We couldn't string 2 passes together, second to every ball, mistakes at the back and of course some top quality from the opponents. Shame as we looked so good in the first half.

MUW4Eva

It's been a complete collapse in the second half. The first 20 minutes in particular sum up our games against the top 3. We couldn't string 2 passes together, second to every ball, mistakes at the back and of course some top quality from the opponents. Shame as we looked so good in the first half.
It is a mental thing, time after time, this season, we get in front, and we collapse.

1 point away from 3rd last season, 5 points this time around, we have gone backwards hugely this season.

MUW4Eva

We have 2 top class CB's, Turner and Mannion, however both are unavailable at the moment.

48 hours

It is a mental thing, time after time, this season, we get in front, and we collapse.

1 point away from 3rd last season, 5 points this time around, we have gone backwards hugely this season.
Shame Skinner isn’t more proactive. Chelsea made changes at the half and we didn’t until after conceding 2.

DomesticTadpole

We lost a settled central defence with Amy and Millie, it has not helped. We have never scored enough goals. When you look what the top 3 can do to teams. We need to get like that.

MUW4Eva

Shame Skinner isn’t more proactive. Chelsea made changes at the half and we didn’t until after conceding 2.
Yeah, he is far to reactive, rather than being proactive.

It is very frustrating.

MUW4Eva

We lost a settled central defence with Amy and Millie, it has not helped. We have never scored enough goals. When you look what the top 3 can do to teams. We need to get like that.
Yeah, we need to improve at both ends, especially in the scoring more goals from midfield.

MUW4Eva

I know, also we have signed players who have spent more time injured and not enough time on the pitch.
Yup, Moore, and Bruun especially.

Our scouting, if there is actually such a thing, needs to be far better than it has been.