WTF London 2012 Mascot

Alex

Looks like the blue one wet himself. Who designs these things and are they fecking retarded?

Christofaux

Are they autistic friendly or something?

Maybe if they weren't standing in the gayest part of England they would look more bad ass, maybe like some bad guys from the power rangers.

lynchie

I think they're ok as mascots go. Obviously all mascots are going to be pretty lame to extent. Even Fred the Red is a bit of a gay devil. But these things could catch on.

chewingkebabs

I have a feeling the 2012 Olympics is going to be a giant fail. The British can't control their people like the Chinese.

Wenlock and Mandeville are animations depicting two drops of steel from a steelworks in Bolton…

The Mascots have cameras for eyes, taxi headlights, and Wenlock has friendship bracelets in the colour of Olympic rings whereas Mandeville has a pink stopwatch which symbolises that you can always do better.
Bolton?

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Looks like something from the 2002 world cup.

How are they relevant to the England in anyway? Couldn't we just have had a Lion, or a Bulldog, or Katie Price?

kietotheworld

They're aimed at the kids, if a load of cynical United fans on the internet liked them they'd be doing it wrong.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
They're aimed at the kids, if a load of cynical United fans on the internet liked them they'd be doing it wrong.
They look like two metallic spunk globules. They are completely irrelevant to London as is the logo. It's almost as if they want the world to think it's being hosted anywhere other than London and the UK.

I_live_cement

Cat freak
They look like two metallic spunk globules. They are completely irrelevant to London as is the logo. It's almost as if they want the world to think it's being hosted anywhere other than London and the UK.
Watch the video, that will explain it.

It's not as if the mascots will actually be remembered anyway. I couldn't tell you what the mascots for Sydney, Athens and Beijing even look like.