Wumminator thread

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Where's the thread calling out Wumminator and his other 'rational' buddies?

Why the double standards?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Where's the thread calling out Wumminator and his other 'rational' buddies?

Why the double standards?
Nothing stopping you making it, is there?

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Nothing stopping you making it, is there?
My post from another thread was rejected because it was just removed. You have to wonder if we're only allowed to be critical up to a point and when it suits certain other posters.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
pretty sure, I was a target of many top red members on here on my critique of ole. Today, just vindicated most of my criticism. Unless we get like another superstar who has a season like Bruno or pogba(when ole arrived), then I don’t see any progression going forward with ole. In other words, we have to get our signings right again to actually have a decent upcoming campaign

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
pretty sure, I was a target of many top red members on here on my critique of ole. Today, just vindicated most of my criticism. Unless we get like another superstar who has a season like Bruno or pogba(when ole arrived), then I don’t see any progression going forward with ole. In other words, we have to get our signings right against to actually have a decent Season.
oh you've crawled out of your hole have you, where you been up till tonight?

BlueHaze

I'm pretty sure after losing a final people have bigger thoughts on their head than what wumminator said come on man. :lol:

Ludens the Red

pretty sure, I was a target of many top red members on here on my critique of ole. Today, just vindicated most of my criticism. Unless we get like another superstar who has a season like Bruno or pogba(when ole arrived), then I don’t see any progression going forward with ole. In other words, we have to get our signings right again to actually have a decent upcoming campaign
Haha, you don’t help yourself. You’d literally disappeared after PSG got knocked out the CL and return after United lose a final. It’s not a great look and I’m usually quite amused by your posting.