Gaming Xbox Series X|S

Which of these do you prefer

• Microsoft Game Pass

• Xbox Game Pass

Results are only viewable after voting.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
On to the next Game Pass game - A Plague Tale. Heard very good things. First thoughts are the animations and character models are really nice. It’s screaming out for a next gen graphics update, for textures at least.

It feels smoother than the 30fps it’s locked to though. Is that the Xbox fps boost in play?

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
On to the next Game Pass game - A Plague Tale. Heard very good things. First thoughts are the animations and character models are really nice. It’s screaming out for a next gen graphics update, for textures at least.

It feels smoother than the 30fps it’s locked to though. Is that the Xbox fps boost in play?
It's a very good game although the AI makes me laugh.

I got my first crash last night which devastatingly happened right as I finally beat the Mount Horu chase sequence on Ori.

Edit: Nailed it on the 2nd attempt this morning, I guess the 30 odd attempts last night stayed in my muscle memory.

What a game though.

Last edited:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
It's a very good game although the AI makes me laugh.

I got my first crash last night which devastatingly happened right as I finally beat the Mount Horu chase sequence on Ori.

Edit: Nailed it on the 2nd attempt this morning, I guess the 30 odd attempts last night stayed in my muscle memory.

What a game though.
Nightmare. They do get easier once you’ve done em once though. I really hope they’re on with another game.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
not played Football Manager for many years. I used to love it

Can I play that on my iPad game pass app?

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys

Haven't purchased FM yet, so that's another good addition for PC and console.
None of these are my cup of tea and we are losing The Witcher 3! Boo.

The sheer beauty of Ori 2 at 6k is cheering me up though.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Oh some great time killing games there!!! FM :drool:

can play proper version on PC and laidback version on Xbox. Dream

Bojan11

It looks like Watchdog Legions is coming to game pass.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Oh some great time killing games there!!! FM :drool:

can play proper version on PC and laidback version on Xbox. Dream
Not sure how much I’d enjoy playing on Xbox. Feel like it’s the sort of thing that’s good to have on laptop with the tv on in the background. I’ll be playing it either way though

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Not sure how much I’d enjoy playing on Xbox. Feel like it’s the sort of thing that’s good to have on laptop with the tv on in the background. I’ll be playing it either way though
Same. I just installed it on my PC instead.

Sold Martial straightaway of course. Mike says he's good but I don't need his wishy-washy attitude affecting Greenwood's development.

Was sad to see Ole go but I think the players are happier having me, a manager who sees the benefit of patterns of play.

I look forward to facing him at Plymouth or whatever team he ends up at.

Bojan11

Sold Martial straightaway of course. Mike says he's good but I don't need his wishy-washy attitude affecting Greenwood's development.

Was sad to see Ole go but I think the players are happier having me, a manager who sees the benefit of patterns of play.

Don't tell the players to do it for the fans because it means they doing it for people like @esmufc07 and @horsechoker.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

:lol:

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
it’s nice to step away from the laptop though. On it all day. I’ll do both - laptop for serious game and Xbox for pissing around

passing-wind

:lol:

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604

It looks like Watchdog Legions is coming to game pass.
That's pretty quick isn't it or has that been out longer than I think?

I played the first and I actually enjoyed it. I've got the 2nd and tried it two or three times but couldn't get into it. Will give the third a bash if it is on game pass.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Had a little dabble on FM21 on Xbox last night. It definitely doesn’t lend itself to a controller. Things that should be done in seconds feel a bit of a chore. Might get used to it more though.

I just want to get stuck in but I keep having to do these induction things because I said I’m new to it. They’re probably worth doing but can’t be arsed. Just wanna win the league mate

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Had a little dabble on FM21 on Xbox last night. It definitely doesn’t lend itself to a controller. Things that should be done in seconds feel a bit of a chore. Might get used to it more though.

I just want to get stuck in but I keep having to do these induction things because I said I’m new to it. They’re probably worth doing but can’t be arsed. Just wanna win the league mate
Play it on your laptop you absolute mad man.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/football-manager-2021-xbox-edition/9P3S3C0WHGM9

Bojan11

On lords of iron podcast, Jason Ronald, Director of Program Management for Xbox, says when asked what game he is excited for this year, he answers “not all games that are releasing this year have been announced.”

Could this be FH 5 or other tittles? Possible starfield releasing this year?

Starfield is a lot closer than people think. But I don’t think it will make it this year. I expect it by the end of 2022. They will do a Fallout 4 type announcement, where they release details a few months before it is out.

There’s a new Wolfenstein rumoured to come out this year, so could be that. Sorry @esmufc07.

Bojan11

Regulators in the United States and Europe approved Microsoft’s acquisition of Zenimax Media, and that means Bethescda is now an Xbox studio. But what does that mean for the companies involved and for fans of games like Fallout and The Elder Scrolls? Well, Microsoft is going to start answering those questions with a video presentation on Thursday, March 11, according to sources familiar with the plans.

Microsoft is unlikely to get into the specifics about Bethesda’s upcoming projects. Details about the previously announced sci-fi role-playing adventure Starfield will likely come this summer, so Xbox and Bethesda won’t talk about that now. Instead, they will explain what the deal means for Xbox Game Pass subscribers.

In particular, a number of Bethesda games should make the leap to Game Pass soon. Microsoft will also use this time to reiterate that any future (and contractually eligible) game from under the Zenimax umbrella will hit Game Pass at launch.

Xbox and Bethesda are also not planning to mash together their summer showcases. Both companies are preparing announcements for around E3 (the Electronic Entertainment Expo trade show), but they will hold them separately. Microsoft, however, may try to present them back-to-back as part of a one-two punch for Xbox.

Finally, it’s still unclear whether Microsoft and Bethesda will address the question of platform exclusivity. PlayStation fans want to know if Bethesda releases like Starfield, Indiana Jones, or The Elder Scrolls VI will also launch on PS5. The Thursday presentation may provide a black-and-white answer, or it might keep things gray — especially if its plans are more nuanced and conditional from game to game.

Microsoft will likely confirm the event in the next day or two.
https://venturebeat.com/2021/03/08/bethesda-xbox-presentation/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Bojan11

This is the next step in building an industry-leading first party studios team, a commitment we have to our Xbox community. With the addition of the Bethesda creative teams, gamers should know that Xbox consoles, PC, and Game Pass will be the best place to experience new Bethesda games, including some new titles in the future that will be exclusive to Xbox and PC players.
@afrocentricity time to let it go.