Gaming Xbox Series X|S

Which of these do you prefer

• Microsoft Game Pass

• Xbox Game Pass

Results are only viewable after voting.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Looks like fantastic news for us Xbox heads and fantastic news for gaming in general. Well done Xbox.

Coxy

Well Uncle Phil has said he’d bring gamepass to PlayStation. PS won’t allow that because they don’t care about their fans.
I know he said that - but can’t ever see it happen. No need to buy an Xbox if all the exclusive Xbox games are on PS too

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I know he said that - but can’t ever see it happen. No need to buy an Xbox if all the exclusive Xbox games are on PS too
Think he must've been exaggerating to get the point of Xbox being better for consumers over.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
So is there any Bethesda games not in game pass now?

I’ve played most but I never tried Oblivion. Wonder if it holds up?

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Basically confirmed Elder Scrolls 6 and Starfield will not be on PlayStation.

That is pretty big isn’t it?

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Lovely addition to my £3.50 a month subscription.

Been addicted to 2k21 since it got added, but look forward to coming back to oblivion all these years later.

Bojan11

Did they say if Fallout 76 would?

Massive. Not sure why Elvis got so excited to be honest. Looked a bit silly.
They said online only games will be improved on all formats including PS. Do people still play Fallout 76? All I remember about it is the launch being a disaster.

Your hero @esmufc07

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
They said online only games will be improved on all formats including PS. Do people still play Fallout 76? All I remember about it is the launch being a disaster.
Dunno but my mate buzzes off Fallout and I believe you can play that one with mates? So could be fun

BristolRuss

Does anyone know if playing the first Doom (as in the reboot) is important before playing Doom Eternal? They've never struck me as games where the story is a strong point but could be wrong.

Bosws87

Does anyone know if playing the first Doom (as in the reboot) is important before playing Doom Eternal? They've never struck me as games where the story is a strong point but could be wrong.
Theres a story in doom just non stop mindless action when i just finished it couldn't recall any story, excellent game though.

DavelinaJolie

I mean, in fairness most of those games were already on game pass. And there's still a bunch of games missing.

altodevil

You don't want the PC version of gamepass its dreadful the stupid app you have to use.
Eh? It's barebones but very non-intrusive. Just download and play, I love it for that reason.

Bosws87

Eh? It's barebones but very non-intrusive. Just download and play, I love it for that reason.
No mod support, nvidia gameready settings don't work half of the time, have to install it like a crappy app.

Its a rubbish closed system the exact thing pc's rebel against.

Games are fine just the delivery system.

altodevil

No mod support, nvidia gameready settings don't work half of the time, have to install it like a crappy app.

Its a rubbish closed system the exact thing pc's rebel against.

Games are fine just the delivery system.
Fair enough. I only play gamepass PC only games using it, and they are all really not demanding in the slightest.

Bojan11

Yes we ordered more games, but tbh, 1 is more than 0.
I'm bored of the fanboy shite now :lol: was funny for about a week.

Now it's just a yawnfest.

Just give us actual news and gameplay footage and stuff.

All you going through 20 articles to find one bad article about something to do with the console you're not in love with.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I'm bored of the fanboy shite now :lol: was funny for about a week.

Now it's just a yawnfest.

Just give us actual news and gameplay footage and stuff.

All you going through 20 articles to find one bad article about something to do with the console you're not in love with.
It's actually amazing how you keep old posts to post over and over :lol: I'm not sure if it's commendable or sad.

However, thar post doesn't even make sense in the context you're replying to.