XFL to return in 2020

Sylar

LA better say, 'who are we.... the wildcats... who we gonna beat....'

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
I don't get why they've just gone into markets already with NFL teams. Surely the best chance is markets without NFL or other professional sports teams. Even go to markets with big college support, sign their players upon graduation and give the people a professional team to support beyond college football while also having that connection to their college.

Why would anyone in New York or LA support a team in what is effectively a second division league?

Tom Van Persie

No relation
I don't get why they've just gone into markets already with NFL teams. Surely the best chance is markets without NFL or other professional sports teams. Even go to markets with big college support, sign their players upon graduation and give the people a professional team to support beyond college football while also having that connection to their college.

Why would anyone in New York or LA support a team in what is effectively a second division league?
Vince McMahon is still clueless at running a football league. I'll be very surprised if this league survives beyond the first season they're not going to sell enough tickets.