Television Yellowstone

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Final part of season 5 is finally in production with a release date of November 2024. As it stands Kevin Costner will not be in it.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/t...roduction-final-season-5-episodes-1235904242/
I know there's been mega delays, then a fallout between creator Sheridan and star, Costner. Then Costner went on to do his "Horizon" movies etc etc. but that's just shocking that he won't be in Yellowstone. I was hoping for them to sort out their differences ffs. Love this show.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
I also love this series, but this final season will be seriously underwhelming without his involvement. I don't even see how they continue it without him, as the story was set up in a huge way around him. He's seemingly still interested in being a part of it, so hopefully something changes.

TheGame

I also love this series, but this final season will be seriously underwhelming without his involvement. I don't even see how they continue it without him, as the story was set up in a huge way around him. He's seemingly still interested in being a part of it, so hopefully something changes.
Exactly, he was the Governor and main character in the series. Will be interesting to see if they bring another big name in.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Very tricky without Costner. Do they just Poochie him half way through the season (surely not) or recast the character?

Will be weird either way.

Start the first episode with him meeting Jamie at the train station but with only shots from the back of his head before he gets pushed over the edge. That'll do.

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
I found the last season very underwhelming, felt like they'd ran out of ideas. And without Costner.. meh.. hard to get excited.

Also Beth is such a thundercnut of a character I just can't stand.

wr8_utd

:'(
This will go the way of House of Cards without Kevin Spacey. Just not the same without its protagonist.