Yokohama F·Marinos v Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDFC Manager

They must be avoided like the plague. Not only them, United forum too after everytime we'll suffer a lose/draw or we don't play fancy enough the place will be a bit shit.
I normally tend to just lurk about read stuff on here and I do avoid the whole place when we lose cause the misery is really hard to stomach. And that was with Fergie still here. You're right though.

MDFC Manager

You guys should give Moyes some slack. It's a big step up he's making and it will take a bit of time.

Haha mate. Fergie literally begged us to give the new man some time and seems like his words are falling on deaf ears. So what chance do your words have? :)

Revan

Assumptionman
Haha mate. Fergie literally begged us to give the new man some time and seems like his words are falling on deaf ears. So what chance do your words have? :)
He's a Chelsea supporter. They know best about managers.

I normally tend to just lurk about read stuff on here and I do avoid the whole place when we lose cause the misery is really hard to stomach. And that was with Fergie still here. You're right though.
Yep, 'Had Fergie lost the plot'. I can only imagine what will happen with Moyes.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
In that regard this match was probably better than the majority of preseason games we play.

Starting 11 average age was 23. Add in the travel and a team midway through their season and the result is understandable imo. We were poor in parts but so much of it is clearly down to the other factors I mentioned.
Indeed

Cantona'sCollar

San is just a polite for Mr. I remember contacting some time ago a Japanese university and the email reply (from a PhP professor) was calling me [my surname]-san. I think it is more a Japanese way rather than Shinji-san being super polite.

Yeah, that's what I meant - I think I phrased it badly. It is just how the Japanese do it. It's the culture on the whole that is impressive, not saying Kagawa was extraordinarily polite or anything. More people should be like that. :D

Drifter

American
Watched the game ,Yokohama was all over us in the first 15 minutes and could easily have been three goals up if it wasn't for Januszaj and De Gea , after our fortunate second goal went in we began to get into the game.Lots of huffing and puffing in the second half without really testing the keeper,when Yoko got there chance (dodgy defending from Evra) they took it well, all in all a good workout .

RedTillI'mDead

A Key Tool
:lol::lol::lol::lol: I refuse to believe this is a serious post.

Why is this so difficult to believe. Is no one bothered by the fact that in pre-season we've been entirely wank against 2 of the crappy teams we've played. Yes it might just be a warm up, but for fecksake I could probably get a bunch of mates together, go for a few beers and beat Man Utd in pre season at the moment! AJ is too light weight. Our defence look like they've forgotten how to mark players.

What is the point in pre-season if we are just going to be shite! It's only a few games away and a couple of weeks till the Premiership starts. If we can't beat irrelevant FC, how are we going to beat Chelsea and City!

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Why is this so serious to believe. Is no one bothered by the fact that in pre-season we've been entirely wank against 2 of the crappy teams we've played. Yes it might just be a warm up, but for fecksake I could probably get a bunch of mates together, go for a few beers and beat Man Utd in pre season at the moment! AJ is too light weight. Our defence look like they've forgotten how to mark players.

What is the point in pre-season if we are just going to be shite! It's only a few games away and a couple of weeks till the Premiership starts. If we can't beat irrelevant FC, how are we going to beat Chelsea and City!

:lol:

We lost to much worse teams in '98 pre season.

RedTillI'mDead

A Key Tool

We lost to much worse teams in '98 pre season.

That was 15 years ago! Standards should have increased by now. If I was Moyes I would be kicking all of those overpaid losers in the arse and telling them they are not good enough. They are a let down to the history of Manchester United. Their penises will shrivel and fall off if they don't grow a pair of balls and start mashing up the opposition like they did against the All-Stars and even then no clean sheet.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Why is this so difficult to believe. Is no one bothered by the fact that in pre-season we've been entirely wank against 2 of the crappy teams we've played. Yes it might just be a warm up, but for fecksake I could probably get a bunch of mates together, go for a few beers and beat Man Utd in pre season at the moment! AJ is too light weight. Our defence look like they've forgotten how to mark players.

This is not the first time we've lost in pre-season and nor will it be the last time. Calm down

Status
Not open for further replies.