You are a grown-ass man, deal with it!

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Has an amazing attitude just wish his ability matched. I wonder if he’d be a little more effective if he really cut down on his muscle mass. Far too bulky.

Fridge chutney

Do your best.
Professional footballers don't qualify as grown men honestly. Spoiled overpaid grown mansized children is more accurate.

They don't know shite about real life.

I dyed my hair pink and someone on insta said it looked stupid weehhhhh.
I mean, this is just blatantly untrue.

beedoubleyou

When you read a thread like this, there's hardly any doubt left, we have the worst fans on the Internet. People who would have spat at Andy Cole. Just absolute fecking dicks who'd never go and watch a game at Old Trafford. Toads. Go and support fecking City.

klsv

When you read a thread like this, there's hardly any doubt left, we have the worst fans on the Internet. People who would have spat at Andy Cole. Just absolute fecking dicks who'd never go and watch a game at Old Trafford. Toads. Go and support fecking City.
I agree, we're way past criticism here, just pure circle jerk bullshit from frustrated children. Not better than the wankers who go on United's social media to comment 'Sack Jose, sell Pogba, announce Ronaldo'. Vile bunch of clowns.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
It’s not though. If anything he’s more pissy than the rest of them. He’s the only player to publicly show that criticism has actually bothered him. That’s not the attitude you expect, no matter how much he tells other people to man up.

As much as I’m not overly fond of him as a player, Fellaini has the attitude you would expect. He’s actually been booed, and still goes out and gives his all, has celebrated passionately and doesn’t give interviews trying to make himself seem like the hardest and most mentally tough player around.
True but just imagine if Fellaini actually said something like this, the Caf would explode. People hated him on the matchday thread even when He scored a goal that won us a game - want him gone, not United player, big lump, etc. :lol:

I don't think this thread is much different, basically people who don't want Lukaku will hate him regardless of what He said. And this is just the perfect time to do so since His performances have been shite. I do think We need a better CF but I don't think talking shite about certain players actually helps with anything. Let's be honest here, some of the comments made by Pogba were far more ridiculous and in some way, disrespecting the club.

Last edited:

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The guy hadnt had much time off from the WC before the season started but sure feck logic
He hasn't had much of a break so has cultivated mass to the point of being immobile? Feck logic indeed.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I mean, this is just blatantly untrue.
I suppose it depends on your definition of real life. In my bitter and jealous view on life it's having a mortgage, working 50 hours a week and just monotonously grinding on towards retirement. Having 5 mansions, an army of servants and a race car for every day of the month is real as well I guess.

Just makes it difficult for me to empathize with their struggles.

SolskjaerHasDoneIt

Would be good if he stopped talking and started scoring. He's done more interviews this season than he's scored goals.

His last goal for us was on the 15th of September against Watford ffs.

ants7

Basically, nothing wrong in what he said - you're a grown man, deal with it. He clearly has a psychology level of S. Freud :lol:.
But of course, it's easy to say that when you've been shite for months but you're still getting picked cause you're manager's favorite child. In all fairness, he's in no position to criticize others. Shaw, Martial are the ones who can say this with any credibility.

Last edited:

Maticmaker

What happened to the "do your talking on the pitch" sentiment from players, ours in particular?

I know some fans hang on every word players say, or reputed to have said, but is it what we want?..."what we really, really, want?" ;) :lol:

Boycott

This guy talks too much.

Everton fans had to experience it every international break where he'd go away and talk about moving. Now he's got his big move and has been underwhelming it'd do him some good to lay low and just work hard to improve his game - vast improvements need to be seen. If I were him I'd be embarrassed to be talking after my performances, and especially because the team look noticeably better with his absence.

Marcky411

Well great to hear Lukaku backing his manager again, I wonder if Jose wrote his interview. Easy to criticize your team mates seeing you are the teachers pet and even when you are totally CR@P you get to play every minute. When the press start asking questions about your pathetic performances your manager instantly jumps to your defense. The guy is useless footballer and a complete snake, enough said. Funny to think today Jose has come out and criticized the younger players for exactly the same thing. I really hope the day Jose gets sacked he takes this donkey with him.

Flexdegea

I'm so bored of reading how great his attitude is with no real evidence to back this up apart from some lip service in the media. He barely covers any ground, does not seem to show much fight on the pitch, can't score, can't control a ball etc. He sulks on social media and performs attention seeking 'non-celebrations'. Can someone please explain why they think he has such a great attitude? And please don't reference any of his interviews, as even I could do that.

This.

Blows my mind when people say he has United attitude and mentality.

He so far away from what I would associate with 'United' quality.

Main flaw that springs to mind is his lack of big match bottle. Shrinks away and the goals dry up and every other aspect of his game tends to disappear. His lack of work rate is even more noticeable which compounds it.

All good talking big in interviews, and might be truth to what he's saying, but be better coming from someone like young who shows a bit on the pitch, and not from a striker who's badly out of form, and doesn't show that winning qualities on the pitch.

JohnnyKills

I would suggest he keep his head down and concentrate on his own performances before coming out with statements like that...
Have to say I agree.

I like Lukaku - he's an intelligent, interesting guy and it's great to see in a footballer. But he needs to start doing his talking on the pitch.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Doubt Pogba is one of them (getting that talk) in all seriousness.

Doesn't count for everything but Lukaku hasn't got a major honour to his name to date and despite whatever frustrations Pogba might cause, he's a multiple league title winner, a world cup winner and regarded as one of the best midfielders on the planet. He's not going to take Lukaku telling him to 'grow up'.
Why the feck should his honours matter? His attitude is spot on.

Nash27

Nail on head. It is really depressing. We are going through a difficult time after a long period of success and it really has brought out the worst side of our fans. We put down our own players way more than the opposition fans do. It is really embarrassing.

steakpie

Lukaku is over criticised on here. He is one of the PL's leading goal scorers at 25. His touch may be average but he has alot of other useful assets, physical and technical.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Mou brought him for 75m and he made him one of the most highly paid Heskey's type of players in football history. Of course he will defend him