You can now ignore threads and forums

DdeGoat

Is there a way to ignore a poster but still see any thread started by them?

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
I've turned this add-on off for the moment as it's quite server intensive and things are getting somewhat busy with the Sevilla scoreline :mad:

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Damm.... Was hoping to put the whole football forum on ignore for a few days.

el3mel

Worst possible time for that. I wanted to ignore all United forums for few days till my head becomes clear.

TheReligion

Abusive
Why are certain oppo fans allowed to come on here and blatantly WUM?

Mods need to get a grip of it. It's a United forum and you're letting us look like twats.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Why are certain oppo fans allowed to come on here and blatantly WUM?

Mods need to get a grip of it. It's a United forum and you're letting us look like twats.
Name and shame!

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Loosely related I guess. @Niall how come you can still see posts (with the option to reveal the content) from some ignored users but not others (no post at all)?

Charles Miller

Why do you want to ignore posters? You cant tolerate even read some opinion contrary to your views?

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
I’ve disabled this add-on temporarily as we may be in for a meltdown when the FA cup final ends... :nervous:

Revan

Assumptionman
Can the Matchday forum be ignored too? That is the only football forum not in my ignore list.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Can the Matchday forum be ignored too? That is the only football forum not in my ignore list.
Have you tried? The extra match day features can’t be hidden but the discussion threads should be hideable.

Revan

Assumptionman
Have you tried? The extra match day features can’t be hidden but the discussion threads should be hideable.
Cannot find the ignore forum (neither ignore thread in that forum). Anyway the second one would be totally unpractical considering that there are hundreds of threads.

Not a big deal, obviously.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Turned this off for the moment in anticipation of a possible meltdown so every bit of server juice may be needed.