You Cant Handle the Mother Fecker Truth - Ronaldo Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAred

Lee Martin Scores , Sir Alex legacy begins
Hell the fallout from this Ronaldo interview is something to see. Why? can't people handle the truth anymore? The only thing I see is Ronaldo slightly overstepping the
the line was disrespecting the coach (but after the Spurs game maybe I can even give him that one)other than that what has upset you so much that the best player to
ever play for United being taken to the cleaners?

Are the things that he Ronaldo has not brought up all the truth, he has personally seen the good the bad, and the dam right ugly at United but when he opens up about it
people throw their toys out of the cot.

Viva Ronaldo for telling the Truth looks like the new Generation can't handle the Truth.

Greck

All I learnt from this is in the minds of some adding "feck the glazers" can justify any comment or motive no matter how malicious, ludicrous or just plain idiotic. What if it was Lingard or Henderson briefing the press after a win. We are finally trending up and look promising so how is the mother of all leaks somehow justified? Like we don't know this is just a tantrum from being demoted in relevance.

The squad is in a good place but Ronaldo isn't happy so he has to go around talking crap about everyone around the club. Which brings up another thing, stop pretending he's being criticized for simply calling out the glazers.

big_black_dog

my take is, he's using the "truth" for his own agenda, his way of trying to get fans behind him, supporting his excuse for this interview.
In my opinion, He doesn't care about the fans or the club, all he wants is just out of the club and I think he wanted to be fully compensated too.

The thing is, he happily took 500k per week off the club that he thought were shite..

I'm rather glad he did that interview, because for years we sort of know he's a bit of cnut... but after that interview, we know for sure he's just biggest cnut.
also glad to see fanboys going full force defending botoxman.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I love this kind of thread that full of positive energy.

It warms your heart, keeps you young and healthy.

SAred

Lee Martin Scores , Sir Alex legacy begins
All I learnt from this is in the minds of some adding "feck the glazers" can justify any comment or motive no matter how malicious, ludicrous or just plain idiotic. What if it was Lingard or Henderson briefing the press after a win. We are finally trending up and look promising so how is the mother of all leaks somehow justified? Like we don't know this is just a tantrum from being demoted in relevance.

The squad is in a good place but Ronaldo isn't happy so he has to go around talking crap about everyone around the club. This brings up another thing, stop pretending he's being criticized for simply calling out the glazers.
Glazers, Youngsters, and Mindsets, Training Facility, Stadium amongst other things. Things change when people talk The Glazers spent big when protests happened. Surely what was needed is a player like Ronaldo to open up and tell it as he sees it and he has seen and experienced it first hand.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I found things he said are actually not worse or controversial than most other autobiography done by other footballers/managers.

It’s just that the timing of the whole thing, and the fact that whatever he said would have attracted most attention/coverage due to his name, make it sound lot worst than it actually would.

IMO He should have done it years after he left us, but definitely not right now, in the middle of season, where he is still under contract with the club, and just before WC starts. Too much unwanted distraction for everyone around.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
:lol:

The interview is 99% self serving, trumpesque answers to talk about how great he is in his own brain with Piers Morgan choking on Ronaldos dick the whole time. He then disrespects his teammates, his former teammates (who are bigger United legends than he is), and the manager who is getting us back on track. All because Ronaldo can't accept that his current level is that of a past it footballer that needs to retire. If he was playing, he wouldn't complain. But he's rightfully out of the team, and treated like any other player, because that's all he is. A part of the squad.

MattJ166

No one is annoyed at him for sticking it to the glazers. It's his entire attitude this season, refusing to come on, walking out the stadium twice, not showing up for the entirety of preseason whilst whoring himself out for any club that will take him and then he goes and disrespects the coach and our legends.

He needs to leave and we need to close this chapter.

Greck

Glazers, Youngsters, and Mindsets, Training Facility, Stadium amongst other things. Things change when people talk The Glazers spent big when protests happened. Surely what was needed is a player like Ronaldo to open up and tell it as he sees it and he has seen and experienced it first hand.
Then it was only a coincidence the youngster he cited as an exception just happened to be the only one from his portugese church of ronaldo clique. The whole interview is laced with his idiotic self interest.

RedDevil@84

True. All players should be constantly giving "explosive" interviews were they will be spitting out the "truths" about coach, assistant coach, fellow players. There should be constant moaning on how their million dollar lives are being torn apart by poor people on twitter sending nonsensical messages.
They should be talking about faulty gym equipment and broken toilets to the media week after week.

Let it all "explode"

Mwooyo

Hell the fallout from this Ronaldo interview is something to see. Why? can't people handle the truth anymore? The only thing I see is Ronaldo slightly overstepping the
the line was disrespecting the coach (but after the Spurs game maybe I can even give him that one)other than that what has upset you so much that the best player to
ever play for United being taken to the cleaners?

Are the things that he Ronaldo has not brought up all the truth, he has personally seen the good the bad, and the dam right ugly at United but when he opens up about it
people throw their toys out of the cot.

Viva Ronaldo for telling the Truth looks like the new Generation can't handle the Truth.
The issue with the interview is why didnt he tell the truth last season. I mean the facilities were still bad last season. The glazers were still bad last season. Why didnt he reveal the issues with ragnick last season. Lets be honest, only reason he is well and truly done at manutd is because Ten Hag has benched him....and we keep wining. The reason for the reaction is the timing....he is simply looking for a way out and simply hijacking the mainstream glazer hate to say his stuff.

Truth is, He has failed to fit in the Ten hag system and is shocked that there is finally a manager with the balls to drop him. Thats the thing that shocks him most. I seriously doubt any top European team will touch him after this interview.

So while you celebrate him speaking the truth, you are failing to dig deeper. Why now. What has changed for him since last season. What is his real motive etc. You need all that to understand the reaction

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
He can't handle the fact that he's finished at this level.

Status
Not open for further replies.