You can't win anything with kids

Westerkerk

When we were young, the future was so bright. The old neighbourhood was so alive, and every kid on the whole damn street was gonna make it big and not be beat.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
No, we don't have the same level of talent right now. Strong chance we could have 3-4 from the u18s in a couple of years, but the crop now just ain't it.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
we don’t need paedos here, joining ranks with the rapist sympathisers.

trevor newnham

Supports
Vigo RFC, Charlton
Let's not forget there were plenty of experienced players to bolster the Class of '92. Ten Haag is introducing the kids slowly but surely. I am more optimistic than for a long time . The likes of Harrison, Kambwala, Amass, Jack Fletcher, etc. coming through and that old "you can't win anything with kids" will be wheeled out again

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
You can't win anything just with kids.

The class of 92 had Cantona, Bruce, Pallister , Keane etc to compliment them.

Daengophile

You can't win anything just with kids.

The class of 92 had Cantona, Bruce, Pallister , Keane etc to compliment them.
I wasn't suggesting a full team of kids

But we do need to do something different to hiring another new coach and buying another batch of turf walkers

There are times when I think a year's relegation would be the best reset button

Spaghetti

Mom's
Alan Hansen was right, really. We got turned over by Villa after selling 3 key, senior players. We were also missing a whole host of players, such as Cole, Bruce and Cantona, through injury, illness and suspension.

Neville, Neville, Butt, Scholes, Beckham, O’Kane and Davies were all named in the 14 that day, but their minutes were managed and mixed with the experienced players. It wasn’t just the whole youth team playing the season.