Sphinx? Villa Keeper.
Frank Worthington.
Steve Heighway,
Mick Channon.
Trevor Brooking.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I’ll do this from clubs who generally challenge with us at the top because I can’t think of a single Spurs player who is likeable. unless Ginola counts?

Man City - David Silva. Both as a footballer and as a person - what a great addition he was to the Premier League.

Man Utd - Ronaldo. It has been an absolute privilege to live through the times of Ronaldo and Messi, remembering their debut and will remember their last match.

Liverpool - Robertson. I’m mostly Scottish and I love his story, coming from part time football and posting on Twitter looking for a job in 2012. Now he has won the Premier League, Champions League and led Scotland to the Euros as captain. I also struggled as most Liverpool players are dislikable diving cheats.

Arsenal - Henry. Just an absolutely wonderful footballer. No drama as far as I can remember - just sheer talent.

BrownRecluse

Supports
Liverpool
Ronaldo. Such a classy guy, magnificent player and top professional. Shame he plays for United, but he’s a legend and the premier league is better with him in it.
Also like Scholes, Viera, Henry and Vardy.

Winrar

Also add NGolo Kante to the list. Always seems like a good dude and I'm happy for him as a person with his every trophy despite playing for rivals.

Kind of player we desperately need right now, too. Wish we snagged him from Leicester instead of Chelsea.

Chipper

Adulterer.
I'm struggling, so I'm going to go for Rickie Lambert. Released by Liverpool as a kid, worked his way up the divisions and ended up back there and playing for the first team which was always his dream, played for England too. Even if it is Liverpool I can't begrudge a man that and it's still a nice story, plus he was only a minor figure for them so there's nothing to really dislike there.

I don't actively like him as a player or anything and I think that's the best I can do as far as Liverpool go.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I'm struggling, so I'm going to go for Rickie Lambert. Released by Liverpool as a kid, worked his way up the divisions and ended up back there and playing for the first team which was always his dream, played for England too. Even if it is Liverpool I can't begrudge a man that and it's still a nice story, plus he was only a minor figure for them so there's nothing to really dislike there.

I don't actively like him as a player or anything and I think that's the best I can do as far as Liverpool go.
I’m struggling for Liverpool players.
There’s a few city players, a few chelsea and a few arsenal….but I can’t think of any pool players. I’ve come to the conclusion that there’s something in the famous mentality that makes players fundamentally unlikeable, ie if they become indoctrinated by the club then that’s it for them. I used to like Andy Robertson from his time at my local club Hull, but even he’s become a right weapon at Pool

Strelok

Thierry Henry.
Very smart and skillful forward.
Yeah Thierry Henry. I really hated Arsenal back then but watching this guy dancing around was absolutely a feast to my eyes. Then Alan Smith, no idea why but I really liked him back then even before he signed for us. Despite I fecking hated Leeds and all of their players, they're a bunch of fecking arrogant cnuts.

troylocker

Peter Beardsley for me.
He just looked so unathletic, was so good on the ball, left Liverpool at his best and was a kind of a talisman for Liverpools downfall when he left (at least for me).

BrilliantOrange

Supports
Ajax Amsterdam
For me as an Ajax fan this is probably Robin van Persie (mostly later in his carreer, absolutely adored him when he came back to Feyenoord, made me watch every Feyenoord game). Currently I have a soft spot for Jens Toornstra and Tyrell Malacia.

From a United perspective I think its Mane for Liverpool, as he has a really humble social personality outside of the football environment. Same holds for Didier Drogba and Ngolo Nkante for Chelsea.

Tricky are the invincibles from Arsenal obviously. I hated that team, but damn they just played football sometimes which was very hard not to adore..

Hughes35

Arsenal - Parlor, Henry, Bergkamp, Pires
City - Aguero, De Bruyne
Chelsea - Zola, Ivanovic, Cech, Makelele
Tottenham - Son, Bale, King, Berbatov, Eriksen
Liverpool - ??????? Genuinely so hard..... Maybe Alonso? I think he's the least disliked.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
14 Goals conceded in 24 EPL games, I must say that is water proof tight.

Thiago Silva is World Class, He's the Third Biggest reason Chelski don't concede much, only behind Mendy and Tuchel's Tactics.

Many including me thought he'd came in just to get paid and see out his time, but sadly I was wrong, He's been brilliant in the three games(Liverpool, Aston Villa and Tottenham) he's played in. He has been a real leader for them since he came in.