Your message to SAF on his anniversary

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Morning Fergie

Just a quick note to say please take note of the "Sell John O Shea" thread on your favourite website. As you are aware alot of highly qualified football expert (caftards) now believe that you in your infinite wisdom have fecked up royally by not selling O’Shea. Also expect rumours of him being your Irish lovechild ala Fletcher when he was "shite". I feel you need to embrace the sensible logic being displayed on this issue. We drew away to Celtic so obviously it’s the fault of our 2nd choice left back. What were you thinking???

Regards
you are such a king prick. dickhead.

Johnno

Sir Alex, please speak slowly and concisely as your Glaswegian is incomprehencible.

Makki

QUITTER
freguson y u rest the ginger prawn hes most import
I'm in! (3 weeks before he was appointed)

So my United life has been all about Fergie. Cant imagine the club in somebody else's hand
Hello caller. Roy, is that you?

I would just like to point out that technically, it hasn't been all your life then, if you were born three weeks before he took over from Atkinson. *click*

I'm On Setanta Sports

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
His period in charge of our club is four years longer than my life. Remarkable man, remarkable team.

Crumpsall Red

Thank you for making a difference to all of our lives.

I was a home and away fan throughout the 70's and 80's. For me it puts the glory of the last 15 years in to context. There wasn't always one or two trophies a season coming our way.

Thank you Sir Ales!

kiddaa

SAF you are the best manager that was, the best that is , and the best that ever will be. But there can only be one special one....be champions :smirk:

PS. Thanks for the wonderful years of football you have given us. your the epitome of what a manager should be.

Sir Alex, ive never known Manchester United without you as manager. You are quite simply the best boss ive ever seen. You are truly the godfather of British football. You have developed the club into such a great ambassador for this country. Long may your success and influence continue.

Thanks for everything!

Greg

He's good, I'll given him that. But he's still a cnut.