Your most hated players

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Im going to go with just current players or the list would be too long.

Ramos, Alli, Suarez, Neymar, Costa, Busquets, im sure there's a lot more, that's just off the top of my head.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
I have a pretty irrational hate for Jordy Alba. Probably because he looks like a rat and also because he appears to be in a constant state of having smelled a really bad fart.

ravi2

Gerrard - biggest camera missing c*not of them all
Suarez - racist cannibal
Ashley Cole - loathsome fecker
Busquets - diving and play acting as part of the best team that ever lived, totally unnecessary
Pedro - see above
Mascherano - his comments to the Liverpool fans after beating united in the CL final
Terry - no need to comment
This is a comprehensive list, I would only add Neymar.

Jonno

Suarez for being a racist biting scouser... I don't hate all scousers, but racist biting scousers, I hate.

Jonjo Shelvey, he's an angry chav

Busquets, he has been a disease of a player, infuriating fans for years

Martin Keown, I lost an immense amount of respect for him as a human being after the RVN incident

Stadjer

Xavi - "the Barca DNA"", the whole Cesc want to come home and putting a shirt on him. Most embarassing transfersaga ever.
Busquets - plays in one of the best teams ever and still needs to dive and cheat.
Suarez - racist, bites people and just a cheat.
Neymar - dives, cheats and just because.
Memphis - deluded overrated unintelligent.
Casillas - overrated and that toe in WC'10 final.

Also never really liked Aguero and Rooney. Im sure i can think of more players i dislike if i really tried.

SpyLuke10

Luis Suarez, Dele Alli, Diego Costa, Cesc Fabregas, Jan Vertonghen, of those currently playing. Of the pundits Bellamy by far, spent the whole aftermath of us winning the Europa league going on about how shit an achievement it is for United and saying that they should basically be embarrassed that they are celebrating winning it, which partially soured the win for me.

EDIT: Also find Scholes and Xavi to be really annoying off the pitch, Scholes with his negative remarks about United and Xavi with his barcelona way bs/one dimensional view on how football should be played.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
My go to hate figure has always been Busquets but Neymar is definitely getting there. Alli gets my goat n all.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
Herrera and Jacob in the prem are the only ones that spring to mind.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
I have a pretty irrational hate for Jordy Alba. Probably because he looks like a rat and also because he appears to be in a constant state of having smelled a really bad fart.

:lol:

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I find it weird that people would hate a player because they dive... everyone feckin' dives at this point. In fact, in our team, the list of players who haven't taken a dive would be much shorter then those that have.

Anyway, hate is a strong word... I don't actually hate any footballers, apart from in a pantomime kinda way, in which case, Luis Suarez is number one, and I really dislike Mark Lawrenson as a pundit.

kthanksbye

Matteo Darmian, I'm fairly certain that if I had started playing football when he did, received professional training at the same clubs that he did, I'd be a better defender and a better player in general. He makes me so mad at times, and I am an Italy fan.

kthanksbye

Phil Jones - If he wasn't English, he'd not be playing football, he'd be working at a circus as a clown.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Cristiano Ronaldo
Neymar
Dani Alves
Sergio Ramos
Gerard Pique
Jordi Alba
Sergio Busquets
Serge Aurier
Gregory van der Wiel
Joël Veltman
Jan Vertonghen
Bilal Basacikoglu
Tonny Vilhena

Yes, I'm a very hateful man.

Lot of Serges and Sergios in there.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Jordan Henderson.

Tiresome hard man act
Not just him, but any of the so called football hard men these days.

There’s not one of them got any real stones.

All this “hold me back fellas” bollocks, if you are angry enough that you are going to hit someone you just fecking do it, you don’t gob off and posture.

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
Vieira - seriously dirty player who walks around with a chip on his shoulder.

RoyH1

Hate is a strong word that I reserve for other types, so I'll use players I dislike the most, both current and retired.

Dani Alves
Neymar
Pepe
Busquets
Suarez

No longer playing:
John Terry
Mark van Bommel
Patrick Vieira
Pipo Izaghi
Oliver Kahn
El hadji Diouf
Graeme Souness
Robin van Persie (yes I know he played for us, but there is something about him the person that I have always felt utter distaste for)

Hold on a minute. There is a former player I hate- Kevin Muscat- What a nasty, violent piece of excrement that man was.

JoaquinJoaquin

Don't hate anyone per say, But got a strong dislike for Delle Alli recently. He really is an odious little turd.

Asian Sensation

Terry - Obvious reasons
Pepe - Dirty player
Tevez - how he acted after he left us
Ballotelli - arrogance despite doing nothing
Barton - everyone hates him I’m sure even his mum does

Anyone to ever play for Liverpool except for Owen for 30 secs when he scored against City

Finally anyone who has used us as a club for a bigger fatter pay check

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Robin van Persie (yes I know he played for us, but there is something about him the person that I have always felt utter distaste for)
Loved him when he was here, but from a few accounts, he sounds like he was a bit of an arsehole. Walcott totally slated him in his book, and from what he was saying it sounded like nobody at Arsenal liked him. Tim Krul has slated him in the past as well, unsurprisingly.

red_de_pologne

Karius; Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson; Milner, Henderson, Wijnaldum; Salah, Firmino, Mane.
Mignolet, Gomez, Moreno, Matip, Lallana, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ings.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
From Arsenal's Invincibles I always hated Lauren , quite irrationally really apart from him snarling at RVN that time, and even more strangely Gilberto. The latter seems a pretty cool guy but I just didn't like him at all.

DreamIsh

Supports
Liverpool
Herrera, Ibra & Neymar

Last edited:

Jaqen H'ghar

I can't drive...55
Van Bommel and, I'm not sure why, Ray Parlour.

I've stopped hating players in recent times and turned my emotions to managers.

Jaybomb

Carragher
Terry
Hart
Smalling
Jones
Young

Nothing against the latter three personally. I just can’t stand watching them.

Law's Law

Supports
Manchester City
Ronaldo

I was shocked only one person mentioned him, until I realized I’m on a United forum :lol:

Kag

This has been definitely been reinforced since he's turned pundit, but I've had an irrational dislike of Danny Murphy for as long as I can remember.

His face, his voice, his penalties. He's a fecking knobhead.

Better.

oLeSoLsKjAeR20

where to start...

Aldridge, Fabregas, McMahon, Whelan, Dalglish for falling over & getting penalties all the time, Fowler, Michael Brown, Nigel Winterburn, Reyes for being a tit, Wilshere, Bobby Stokes, Kevin Ratcliffe, Pat van den Hauwe, Alan Smith (Leeds & Utd unfortunately), Carragher, Gerrard, Hyppia, Jamie Redknapp, Dele Alli, Fashanu, Vinnie Jones, Thierry Henry the faux 'umble twat, Torres, Frank Lampard, Captain Armband 26 Leader Legend John Terry obviously, Michael Owen quite a lot too, Suarez, Dirk Kuyt, Pepe Reina, Shelvey, Mascherano