Your opinions on Paddy Vieira

Gazza

If he walks on a free in 2004 earmark him as property of Real.

However, we should test the water with a bid now, what with him in no man's land at the mo.

He's definately a player I'd love to see at United, however unlikely. Athletically speaking, he's now on a level Keane can't catch.

redmad

IMO Viera at Utd would spell EPL domination for another 5 yrs plus greatly improved chances of winning CL again...will it happen? Can't see it myself but strager things have happened...

phunky

Needs to change his underwear
Originally posted by Plechazunga:
<strong>Even if there's only a 1% chance of getting him, I wish we'd make a bid NOW. 25m plus Carrol.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Okie, seems like that they read u according the to the Sun. 20m plus Bart? ;)

Plechazunga

Grammar partisan who sleeps with a real life Ryan
Where Albert Stubbins scored a diving header
I wonder if offering a player is the right strategy. They need the cash. Then again, they're desperate for a keeper, and they'd need to replace Paddy. Break the bank for this bloke I say, even if it fvcks the Ronnie deal, that's getting beyond a joke anyway, get Paddy then think about Joaquin/Duff/Ablett.

alcos

twould be no harm to rattle their cage and offer a few bob though.
Whats this I hear about Ronnie and the helicopter to go on the piss? Are we back to the good old days when the McGraths and Whitesides pulled on their admiral jerseys?
i hope so, twas more fun...

blythy

Fascist Dictator
<a href="http://www.redcafe.info/forum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=4&t=002794" target="_blank">Here</a>