Everton (H) --> 3 points

Total: 29 points

United: 92
Chelsea: 89

What do you think? Your prediction?

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
We need to get the title wrapped up asap, nerves are something you can simply not consider. For all we know our players could bottle it and then you look at our fixtures and the matches become much harder.

If we beat Scousers, we're a massive step towards the title.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
If we win tomorrow, the title is as good as won.

If we draw tomorrow, we're still big favourites.

If we lose tomorrow, we're still big favourites, but will put a lot of pressure on the remaining games. To be fair, United have been under that sort of pressure all season, and have coped admirably. We knew we would have to hit 90 points or thereabouts to stay above Chelsea.

Chelsea will drop more points this season. They haven't really hit form all along

Rossi19

Tag Master
The last two games could be tough too as City and West Ham could be fighting to stay in the division.

If the Hammers are already relegated by this point they'll be playing with nothing to lose...

Rooney24

To be honest, and I am not knocking anyone, but trying to predict scores is pointless. It never happens that way.

I would be delighted with a point tomorrow, obviously want all 3, but you got to think a point in any season at Anfield is a good result.

Kiwi_fan

I'm a little pisspot
Rooney24 said:
To be honest, and I am not knocking anyone, but trying to predict scores is pointless. It never happens that way.

I would be delighted with a point tomorrow, obviously want all 3, but you got to think a point in any season at Anfield is a good result.
I agree. And in fact the teams Chelsea have lost and drawn to this season are largely teams no one would have predicted (Fulham, Boro, Spurs etc) so anything can happen. Also, if we lose the match tomorrow we certainly haven't lost the title, and I would also be happy with a point. COME ON THE RED DEVILS !! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: