Your top 5 Rvp moments?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Everything else has been mentioned so I'll say his appearance in that trophy parade when we won the league. He was absolutely steaming! Wish I had my old laptop so I could upload some videos. I was right there and he absolutely LOVED winning that title. What a player.

Vooon

Hal Institute for Criminally Insane Robots
His whole first season, he was monumental in our PL win, maybe our most important player. I remember his first goal, the one against City and the Villa volley best. Such a shame that he couldn't follow up, sad to see.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
That away hattrick at Southampton. He dragged us to that title.

204Red

1. Him signing from the Arse in the first place... how many times do top players move between top 5 teams in the PL?
2. Winner vs City... haven't celebrated a goal like that since Macheda's winner in 09.
3. League winner vs Villa... reminded me of Cantona in the last half of 95/96... at times a one many wrecking crew... he may not have won the title by himself, but there is NO DOUBT that we would never have won the league without him
4. the "other players play in my space" interview... let us know what many of us feared, that Moyes wasn't the right man.
5. Late equalizer vs Chelsea last season... proof that we were putting the Moyes season in the rear view mirror.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
I missed his first goal for us against Fulham, was late getting into the ground, shocking!, my fave RvP highlight had to be the Southampton hattrick by far.