Youtube me Cricket Fans

bazalini

The Baz Man - He made us laugh 2000 - 2012
Show me some stunning Cricket moments on Youtube which will wow me....

I'll start by showing you the most runs ever scored in a Delivery.

The answer is 7.

bazalini

There is another underarm youtube clip which shows you in more details the circumstances - Now that is interesing stuff and something I never knew about

vijay

Im rude and disprespectful to the ladies of the fo
A moment that triggered the end of windies dominance in cricket

It happened some time around 95 when Mark Taylors Aussies were touring Windies led by Richardson.

Aussies won the first test, second test was a draw. It was in the third test this incident happened on an uncovered wicket, Ambrose, Walsh and co cleaning up the Aussies, Steve Waugh withstood the pace and score 63 and the confrontation between him and Ambrose led to bad blood before the decider.

In the final test at Sabina park as usual Boon, Marsh and Taylor went down early, Mark Waugh and Steve Waugh combined to gether Mark scoring a century and Steve a double hundred and Australia after a gap of 18 years humbled the Windies. After the defeat West Indies were never the same again.

Spoony

The People's President
Was that Tino Best getting stumped?

Freddie said something like 'Mind the windows, Tino!'. In reference to Best not being able to connect. The comments prompted Best to charge out of the creatse and miss it by miles. Freddie couldn't stopping giggling for a good 5 mins.

Spoony

The People's President
This is the best one:

McGrath - "Why are you so fat?"

Eddo - "Because every time I f*** your wife she gives me a biscuit."

vijay

It was cack, never to be in the reckoning for the ball of the century.

The doosra of Murali and Saqlain were as good as if not better.

It was the first time an Aussie spinner ran over England lineup in an Ashes and the media puffed his every other action out of proportions.

vijay

Sorry mate but that's ridiculous. Murali in particular is commonly regarded as on a par with Warne anyway.
I couldnt find any thing great about a delivery from a leg spinner pitching outside the leg and knocking away the off stick...A common delivery for all leg spinners bowling to a left handed batsman.

Nothing to take away from Warnie either, but to call the delivery as the ball of the century it looks strectching a bit.

bazalini

I am very disappointed with the lack of youtube clips here folks...........

vijay

Kapil hitting hemmings for four sixes, Indian needed 24 to avoid follow on and the with Hirwani one of the worst indian batsman ever was the 9th wicket on the other side. Kapil hit four sixes in a row and saved the game for India.

He was in my book the greatest allrounder ever, never ever there was a batsman barring Greenidge and Richards who can tonk the likes of Holding, Marshall, Lille, Thommo, Garner, Botham, Imran, Hadlee, Younis, Wasim, Donald and others effortlessly.

Had he concentrated more on his batting, rather breaking his back to move the ball on life less Indian wickets he would've easily smashed loads of batting records.