Yusuf Demir

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Hi,

This lad looked promising for Barcelona after going on loan from Rapid Vienna. He got to 9 appearances, after 10 Barcelona would have had to pay a reported 10 million euros to Vienna for the loan. He never got beyond 9 appearances.

I thought he looked promising and is consistently posted in the lists of players with most potential.

There was minor talk from the mirror, express and other rags that United were interested. Now it seems he's most likely off to our feeder club Borussia Dortmund.

Could be a cheap enough option with a high upside.

What say the caf?

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
He's not very pacey so I guess most of you guys wouldn't rate him.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
He's not very pacey so I guess most of you guys wouldn't rate him.
"Hello, I'm being contrarian"

Making a solid start to defending your award for the year.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
"Hello, I'm being contrarian"

Making a solid start to defending your award for the year.
Sorry if it came off like that but when I saw him for Barca he indeed came across as not very pacey to me. If people think Sancho is slow this kid is certainly slower.

Stadjer

Sorry if it came off like that but when I saw him for Barca he indeed came across as not very pacey to me. If people think Sancho is slow this kid is certainly slower.
Was thinking the same. Sancho was already written before Ole was fired and considered not fast and strong enough for the premier league. Demir wasnt even fast in La Liga. The pace and power crowd would hate Demir.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Well to be fair, Sancho is looking like the only player in a forward position it's looking like we can probably count on for the next few years, so having another in the same mould on the other wing wouldn't really be ideal (especially with how poor our current fullback options are going forward).

It's not like Sancho is Mata slow, but yeah, it would definitely fit better to have a more direct/pacy option on the other flank rather than another wide playmaker type.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Well to be fair, Sancho is looking like the only player in a forward position it's looking like we can probably count on for the next few years, so having another in the same mould on the other wing wouldn't really be ideal (especially with how poor our current fullback options are going forward).

It's not like Sancho is Mata slow, but yeah, it would definitely fit better to have a more direct/pacy option on the other flank rather than another wide playmaker type.
I actually don't think Sancho is too slow, he's reasonably fast, just not remarkably so. He's fast enough over long distances to be great on the counter, and his quality on the ball means he's great against deep defenses, which is the normal situation playing for a top team with a lot of possession, even if he's not crazy explosive to "beat his man" with pace.

Demir however looked indeed slow to me, I have to admit I only saw like one and a half appearances.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
The other day I read a tweet (jokingly) suggest he'd be better off in Rapid's second team. Not that I have the slightest idea how he's doing down south, but it might be worth checking out before looking only a compilations. :lol:

Lukinho

So I think I can tell you a few things about him because Rapid Vienna is my home town Team.

At the end of last season he became a big part of the first team and played really good.
In the summer he moved to barcelona which came a little bit out of nowhere. Barca where intressted in buying him but couldnt efford it so they put him in the reserves Team. He did have a few offers in january but he decided to come back to Rapid.

His Fitness level was really bad when he came back so he didnt play many games at first

The last few games he came back in to the starting eleven (big games aswell). He hasnt done anything crazy in those games but he did alrigth (think he scored 1 goal)
He is not back to his best but the fans still believe he will move somewhere in the Summer for a record fee.
His dribbling is very good and he likes to take on a man and his close controll is impressive. He has a very good left foot and can curl the ball in to the top.
A bit greedy at times but he is still young and players like that are often greedy.

As things stand I cant See him go to United because he needs to play first Team Football.
Sorry for the long post but hopefully a few people have a better picture about him and his situation at the moment.

I could also report in this thread after games if this would be intressting for somebody and answere any questions about him

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
Stop being daft, Amad can't get his arse off the Rangers bench and funnily enough, neither can Pellistri off of Alaves'.
Spare me the attitude. Your argument is the same kinda bullshit folks pedaled around about Gnabry when he could hardly get a game for Tony Pulis, yet people where still rated him as a top talent. Some of us judge players on what they can do. Not by how much playing time certain managers give them at lower tier clubs. I don't need playing time to know these lads are better wingers than Demir. I'm willing to bet when Demir matures he will make his mark as an attacking midfielder or even a striker, not a winger. He is a classic case of a player played wide because they are young. Not because it suits him best.

We really overhype our own way too much on here, then slam them into the ground when they don't live up to the hype.
Mate come off this bollocks. If you didn't follow Amad and Pellstri before they came to United fine. Just don't idiotically think people who rate them only do so because they are at United or let alone would be the type to turn around and slam them. Neither of them is even an actual United product while you're at it.

Last edited:

pascell

Spare me the attitude. Your argument is the same kinda bullshit folks pedaled around about Gnabry when he could hardly get a game for Tony Pulis, yet peoplr where still rated him as a top talent. Some of us judge players on what they can do. Not by how much playing time certain managers give them at lower tier clubs

Mate come off this bollocks. If you didn't follow Amad and Pellstri before they came to United fine. Just don't idiotically think people who rate them only do so because they are at United or let alone would be the type to turn around and slam them. Neither of them is even an actual United product while you're at it
Not sure what Gnabry has to do with it but I'm guessing you're using it to throw weight behind your arguement, which is good for you.

Amad barely got game time whilst he was at United either, or are we a lower tier club also?

Yes I regularly tuned into Uruguayan league football, as did you. Pellistri is wasting his career away at Alaves, a very, very poor call from the player to go there when he failed to break into the first team last season.

What are you on about? Of course I know they're not our own :lol:

Not sure what Gnabry has to do with it but I'm guessing you're using it to throw weight behind your arguement, which is good for you.
You'll figure it out soon enough....

Amad barely got game time whilst he was at United either, or are we a lower tier club also?
Still missing the point......

Yes I regularly tuned into Uruguayan league football, as did you.
Frankly If in this day an age you don't know how to follow up on a given player's career that interests you. Without having to watch every single 90 minute game they play. That's YOUR problem alone ......

What are you on about? Of course I know they're not our own :lol:
You did did you? That's why you posted this bollocks?
[We really overhype our own way too much on here, then slam them into the ground when they don't live up to the hype.]

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
We were heavily linked before he moved to Barca as well, never watched him though. What kind of attacker is he?

pascell

Frankly If in this day an age you don't know how to follow up on a given player's career that interests you. Without having to watch every single 90 minute game they play. That's YOUR problem alone ......
Ah yes, you sat and watched a few YouTube compilations and sign him on FM, congratulations.

You did did you? That's why you posted this bollocks?
[We really overhype our own way too much on here, then slam them into the ground when they don't live up to the hype.]
Yes we hype up our own players, then when they don't perform they get slated, look at the Sancho performance thread at the beginning of the season, hell even Elanga himself has been written off.

Ah yes, you sat and watched a few YouTube compilations and sign him on FM, congratulations.
Thanks for showing how much you actually know about following player careers. Mr. Ignoramus....

Yes we hype up our own players, then when they don't perform they get slated, look at the Sancho performance thread at the beginning of the season, hell even Elanga himself has been written off.
Definitely by the likes of you. Your comments about Amad at Rangers and Pellistri at Alaves being exhibit A.