Television Z Nation ( SyFy )

R'hllor

Could not find a thread about it,dunno is anybody watching it but season 2 started and episode 1 was a great watch,fun too.

Phurry

Furry Fecker
Could not find a thread about it,dunno is anybody watching it but season 2 started and episode 1 was a great watch,fun too.
There was a thread around somewhere. I've watched the first series and it was pretty good fun, doesn't take itself anywhere near as seriously as TWD, such memorable moments as killing a zombie with an electric food whisk spring to mind :lol: I've got the episode from last night to watch later.

R'hllor

There was a thread around somewhere. I've watched the first series and it was pretty good fun, doesn't take itself anywhere near as seriously as TWD, such memorable moments as killing a zombie with an electric food whisk spring to mind :lol: I've got the episode from last night to watch later.
Think you might enjoy it,Murphy what a lunatic :lol:

Sylar

Yeah there was a thread (i think i started it lol :P )

Anyway, I enjoyed it because it was fun and I liked the characters mostly. A few strange episodes but I think they did the right think making it different to TWD and making it light fun.

Just need to watch the new series opener.

Mojo_

its more fun being a feeder
As a rule I usually give SyFy a wide berth but I may have to check this out.

Sylar

Really enjoyed the second episode. Very video game like, but I thought it was enjoyable.

With some of the near deaths, I was certain, either Mack or Addy would go and it was poor Mack.

It seems like they want to keep Citizen Z relevant but dont have anything for him. Could have done with him not being used at all this week.

Dude with the Z tattoo looks like he has a part to play.

Sylar

Z-weed :lol:

Happy they didnt use Citizen Z just for the sake of it last episode.

Phurry

Furry Fecker
Me and the missus gave up on this sometime around Zombie baby. Oh, and the actors ducking before an explosion.

I confess to actually thinking about trying again though :nervous:
The whole point is it doesn't take itself seriously, they're quite clearly just having fun.

Sylar

Exactly, which makes it much more fun to watch. Some of it is so crazy and outlandish that its enjoyable. Theyve gone a different route than TWD which was the right move.

R'hllor

Think its great,TWD sometimes is way to much heavy for watching.

Sylar

Really enjoying this season.

"Braaaaaaaaains" haha. Very good.

Sylar

Anyone watched last episode?:lol: My word...
rofl. The cheese had me laughing, and then the baby was creepy and funny as feck. This show continues to be so absurd but so entertaining.

Sylar

Really enjoyed the last episode. More serious tone to it especially towards the end.

R'hllor

Really good episode,brought a bit of balance,episode from week ago was great/fun,so last 2 episodes are so different and yet both are very good.

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
I was enjoying this but it seems to have gone stupid.

R'hllor

I just saw a promo for "The Collector" ... dear God what they doing :lol::lol::lol:,would never expect that to see ... i mean...what on earth :lol:

Sylar

Just caught up on the collector. What a fantastic fun episode. Seeing RR martin made me rofl, but the collector himself was a good "villain" for the episode. Kinda hope he returns as some zombie hybrid given the three different bites lol

Sylar

This show knows how to have fun with the genre but its also done a good job with building the characters so its not all mindless zombie fun. The 2 parter (last two eps that aired) especially were really good. Only 2 eps left of the season now.

Sylar

Oh damn, hope all is good dude and you recover well :)

Ok, I have no idea what's going on now :lol: Stroll on season 3.
Yes. There was one or two things I didnt like / understand (including Scorpion and Citizen Z) but other than that, really looking forward to s3.