Television Z Nation ( SyFy )

R'hllor

Ok just finished watching last 2 episodes...hmm not sure i understand...:lol: feck it,bring next season!

Phurry

Furry Fecker
New season starts next week.

Is this the latest thread? Did a search and this one came up.
Think this is the only thread, it seems a bit more niche than TWD :lol:
I think it's great fun, clearly doesn't take itself seriously and the writers seem to have a competition going for best way to kill a zombie...I'm still of the opinion that electric food whisk to the head is the current leader on that front.

Sylar

Catching up on this with a nice binge watch.
Ep1 was pretty much a prequel type ep set somewhere in s2.

but there was a great line in episode 3 where somebody says "these walkers are slow AF. You have to be stupid to be killed by them". hah

R'hllor

Didnt watch a single episode yet,keeping it all for streak watch. Guess semi season is over.

Sylar

Finally binged and finished s3. It went for a more long term arc but with a few whacky Znation type episodes here and there (especially the Doc ones). I think they work better when they are together rather than eps on one or two of them.

The story itself was fascinating especially the motives behind it.
Wasnt a fan of the ending of the season and what actually happened. Though I can kinda guess what will happen.

Addy, Man, Lucy and 5k will be fine. Man and Addy are pretty much indestructable given the penultimate episode lol. 5k probably somehow batshit crazy way saves Lucy cos... yeah.
The UFO thing wont kill everybody, but will probably end up just beaming them into Zona area and they all wake up there.

Also I like how the bullet went through murphy and seemed to take his blood into Warren.

Sylar

So s4 started and just watched it. Love the sorta reset theyve done. Cant wait to see where this season goes :cool:

Verified Bird Expert
Scout
Z Nation is way better than Walking Dead, did anyone see the end tonight, was religious relic geezer just twatted by a flying zombie from the bell tower or what?
WD is just so humourless by comparison.

Sylar

Z Nation is way better than Walking Dead, did anyone see the end tonight, was religious relic geezer just twatted by a flying zombie from the bell tower or what?
WD is just so humourless by comparison.
This show embraces the cookiness of a zombie world whilst still having time for great emotional moments.
Eg the episode with Lucy aging and having to bite Murphy a few times. that was really well done.

This show is so much fun but has some cool stuff to it so its not just a parody and makes it interesting. Added to that, I actually like the main characters.

Sylar

Finished the season. the finale was fantastic and a good way to round up the build the season went for.
Also its been renewed for s5 which is great

Fav zombie series going.

starman

And just like that its over...had no idea this was the last season, probably for the best as it was getting a bit long in the tooth. Was the ending just a cop-out, or did I miss something? whole season seemed forced and ended prematurely.

This season and 4th was a bit meh, I zoned out a lot of it, however 3/4 through season 1 to 3 was brilliant. The Netflix prequel sounds promising though..

Last edited:

Sylar

Oh its done? Well I got some catching up to do? Thought id binge this but didnt realise it was last season stuff.

Sylar

Finished this, binged the last season over the last few days. So much better than Walking Dead. The characters dont do stupidity for the sake of plot.

Can see the finale was a bit rushed to get to the end but it was still satisfying. Gonna miss the show.