Zat Knight of Fulham

jrsenior

Dont know about his onions but like most tall players
he looked a bit clumsy. It made me laugh when he hit the
crossbar, i couldn`t help it, it just seemed so unlikely.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I had watched him play against Italy U21 a few months ago and looked as if he is not MUQ. Ok he has the right physical presense and is very strong in air but he looked too slow and naive with the ball. Im sure that that wonder shot against us was just a fluke.

MancFanFromManc

RedCafe Ninja. Stalks the forum undercover, then w
I think they said he hadnt scored a senior goal yet. His shot was probably a fluke, but he looked pretty dangerous at set pieces. Should have scored from one free header.

No, it was his defending that impressed. He read the game so well (for a young defender) that I didnt notice him lacking pace. Is that true :confused:

I'm sure SAF will have taken note.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
MancFanFromManc said:
I think they said he hadnt scored a senior goal yet. His shot was probably a fluke, but he looked pretty dangerous at set pieces. Should have scored from one free header.

No, it was his defending that impressed. He read the game so well (for a young defender) that I didnt notice him lacking pace. Is that true :confused:

I'm sure SAF will have taken note.
As slow as Blanc with no brain. Just Sol campbellish brawn and hard work. He can stay where he is :p