Zenit Right Back - Alexander Anyukov

Classy Cannon

Left Back <font face="Arial"color="White"> in the
I've not seen much of him, but what I have seen I've liked. He gets up & down the pitch like an energizer bunny on speed. He's scored twice in Zenits first 5 league games, not bad from RB!

He's 25 & his contract is up at the end of next year - could be a cheapish option worth a gamble.

Name Changed

weso26
I've not seen much of him, but what I have seen I've liked. He gets up & down the pitch like an energizer bunny on speed. He's scored twice in Zenits first 5 league games, not bad from RB!

He's 25 & his contract is up at the end of next year - could be a cheapish option worth a gamble.
No. If we are going to buy a right back, we might as well go and buy and world class right back.

If we are going to use the cheap option, we should see how the Brazilien twins get on first. We would still have Brown and O´Shea and hopefully Johnny Evans.

Classy Cannon

Left Back <font face="Arial"color="White"> in the
Is there anyone who's seen more of him than the EUFA cup games on UK telly this year?

VoetbalWizard

russian football is on the up and up. seems like tons of money is being poured into it, but more importantly, from what i've seen, the quality of the league and football played has improved. i also think russian players have improved as well. as well as a lot of eastern europe. Not saying that anyukov is going to come to united or the premiership and light it up, but it was a good suggestion by classy cannon.