Zidane

Roy Smithers

Zinedine Zidane is inline to postpone his retirement for another year in order to join Sam Allardyce's Bolton Wanderers. The news comes after Big Sam was seen eating in a resteraunt with his chairman Phil Gartside, Zinedine Zidane and Zidane's agent. It is believed that a One year deal with the option of another year depending on what the France legend decides to do at the end of next season has been offered. The news will excite Bolton fans everywere if it comes to fruition and neutrals will love seeing Zizou play in the premiership before he quits the game for good.

vanthaman

Winner
if only that was true. would be class if zidane had a year in the premiership even if he is passed it.

WeasteDevil

snootyjim said:
Why is it Bolton have this obsession with buying old knackered players?
I wouldn't consider 34 as being old and knackered. How old was Sheringham in 99?

marcus agrippa

Roy Smithers said:
Zinedine Zidane is inline to postpone his retirement for another year in order to join Sam Allardyce's Bolton Wanderers. The news comes after Big Sam was seen eating in a resteraunt with his chairman Phil Gartside, Zinedine Zidane and Zidane's agent. It is believed that a One year deal with the option of another year depending on what the France legend decides to do at the end of next season has been offered. The news will excite Bolton fans everywere if it comes to fruition and neutrals will love seeing Zizou play in the premiership before he quits the game for good.
this is a windup, lads....:lol:

jim

In most joy
WeasteDevil said:
I wouldn't consider 34 as being old and knackered. How old was Sheringham in 99?
I know, I was thinking more about Candela and Hierro. It's hardly looking to the future, put it that way.

vanthaman

Winner
i expect to see the story in the sun tommorrow, im sure Custis is a member of this board

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
As if a player would like Zidane would play his last game in his exceptionel career at a club like Bolton

UBERScholes

I'd find it flattering if someone hard rubbed agai
I wonder if Big Sam has pulled off an even bigger coup by getting Shittu on his side

Tony7

I dont buy it

UBERScholes said:
I wonder if Big Sam has pulled off an even bigger coup by getting Shittu on his side
If he was going to play on it would be at madrid or possibley Marseilles his Club

WeasteDevil

Roy Smithers said:
I didn't write it little miss clever cloggs, you should be able to tell as it is more than 2 sentances......Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime.
Who did then?

resteraunt!

Ortese

snootyjim said:
Why is it Bolton have this obsession with buying old knackered players?

TICKET SALES.

Increased revenue for more "new" Talent