zlatan ans chelsea

mehro

Ass face
this is getting bloddy ridiculous now.

"CHELSEA WANT HIM-OVICH
Who? - Zlatan Ibrahimovich
Where is he? - Juventus
Who is he linked with? - Chelsea

Chelsea want a new striker, Zlatan Ibrahimovich wants a new club, and Juventus aren't too bothered about keeping him following his recent strops. All sorted then? Well, not quite, because Zlatan also want £80,000 a week after tax if reports today are to be believed. Exactly what he wants with that sort of crazy money is unclear, but if it's crazy money you're after then Chelsea is a good place to start. Zlat will join Mourinho's list along with Samuel Eto'o, Shevchenko and perhaps even Torres, as Chelsea seek a long-term replacement for the departing Hernan Crespo. "

http://www.4thegame.com/features/feature/188467/transfers__idol_gossip.html

Elessar

he just signed new contract with juventus besides he doesnt like premier league

heffa

Big cow?
mehro said:
this as Chelsea seek a long-term replacement for the departing Hernan Crespo. "
You mean a player who is better than Crespo and will not be a burden on the rest of the squad. He and Drogba are the reason why their strike-force is not as good as the rest of the team. Players like the ones being mentioned would just about complete Chelsea's squad so i hope that they are unable to sign these players. I am hoping more than actually believing that they won't sin one of these players.

mourinho

what a load of bollocks......

i imagine a journalist with no story and suddenly he thinks: sheet, i have nothing to say....hummm....i know : chelsea wants him, amd him, and even him!!!!

well, my work for today is done............

heffa

Big cow?
Slabber said:
That site makes stuff up.
Any site that just makes stuff up is going to Link Chelsea with every single one of the top 10 strikers in the world. As you can see it is made up because they mention all the other players that they have linked them with and it is a plethera of talent.