2001-2004 Ajax 74 Games 35 Goals
2004-2006 Juventus 70 Games 23 Goals
2006-2009 Internazionale 88 Games 57 Goals
2009-2010 Barcelona 29 Games 16 Goals
2010-2011 Milan 29 Games 14 Goals
2011-2012 Milan 32 Games 28 Goals
2012-Current PSG 91 Games 75 Goals

Sweden 105 Games 56 Goals

He's leaving PSG, I'd love to see him the PL for a year :drool: What say you?

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...a-transfer-news-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-PSG-latest

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
I'd tune in to watch any team, even Chelsea, if Zlatan was playing.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
He'll never play in England. Hates the English press as well.

NL Max

Dutch ITK, for reals
Great player, would love him to play for a team I support. Since that's never happening because he's from Ajax and doesn't get on with van Gaal I'll just regularly watch a youtube video of him.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
Good to know he is the swedish one, thought we were signing the other zlatan who plays for psg.
:lol: saw someone do it earlier with a player, thought it looked tidy, and I thought he retired fwiw internationally, hence his brace recently surprised me lol

DarkXaero

Would love him here on a 1 year loan deal, but with him hating LVG, and generally not showing interest in England, I cant see it happening.

Utd7

I would honesty sign him for a two year commitment. Considering he's on the last year of his deal, we could get for around 20 million.

soap

Directionless weirdo who like booze and ganja
Think he'd score a lot of goals for us... When we're already 3-0 up against Norwich. Call me a typical English fan if you want, I've seen enough of him over the years to say I think he at the very least partially deserves the criticism he gets for underperforming under pressure. Can't stand him.

R'hllor

Miha and Zlatan... what could go wrong there...well if they sign Ibra i give Mihajlovic 5 months before he gets a sack.

milemuncher777

formerly kid777
If fee is that low we've missed the trick. He'd have been immense here. And Rooney would've also got much needed competition.

Oo0AahCantona

4m... and why didnt we get him for a year or 2? considering our striker situation.

Annahnomoss

4million?! No way PSG would let him go that easy surely?
If they want to let him go it will have to be for something like that considering he's going to be 34 before the next season starts and he's on massive wages and I doubt he'd take a big decrease. Would never want him at United even if he's been the best goalscorer in international football since reaching his peak, playing for a poor side compared to Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar.

He's also the third best goalscorer overall the last three years behind Messi and Ronaldo.

Revan

Assumptionman
Miha and Zlatan... what could go wrong there...well if they sign Ibra i give Mihajlovic 5 months before he gets a sack.
Why? I think that Zlatan praised Mihajlovic some time ago and said that he teached him to take free kicks. IIRC, they also had a clip together.

R'hllor

Why? I think that Zlatan praised Mihajlovic some time ago and said that he teached him to take free kicks. IIRC, they also had a clip together.
Because those were times when Mihajlovic was assistant,now its bit different,not only he is a manager with his own ways (discipline,not backing out from confrotation),think he needed like few days to have a go at Eto`o for something but also most of fans wont give him support he needs from very start.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
He wont play under Van Gaal, however, if this guy joined we'd definitely have a leader in our team.
Remember the days when Keane would lead our team against the Arsenal (the invincibles).
This guy would bring about a return to that sort of gladiatorial contest.

Some fans have also stated that LVG doesn't give referees a hard enough time and as a result we don't get enough 50-50 decisions given to us. Ibrahimovic would ensure that the ref is harassed for the entire game.
He's a bastard. No doubt. But if he was with us, he'd be our bastard. :devil:

starman

Could be the stroke of genius that Falcao never turned out to be. Or could be worse, Zlatan and Van Gaal's ego could clash big time

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Wouldn't want him to be honest. He's nearly 34, notoriously unstable, and would only serve to keep Rooney out of the starting XI. We should however be looking at Zlatan or RvN circa 2003 when we consider new strikers.

FujiVice

I reckon he'd have been ours if Ferguson was still the manager. Fergie loved a punt on a player he admired, whatever the age if the price was right.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
"We headed to a training camp in Portugal and, by that time Beenhakker had resigned as director and was replaced by Louis van Gaal. Van Gaal was a pompous ass. He was a little like Co Adriaanse. He wanted to be a dictator, without a hint of a gleam in his eye. As a player, he'd never stood out, but he was revered in the Netherlands because, as a manager, he'd won the Champions League with Ajax and received some medal from the government.

Van Gaal liked to talk about playing systems. He was one of those in the club who referred to the players as numbers. There was a lot of Five goes here and Six goes there, and I was glad when I could avoid him. In Portugal, I couldn't escape. I had to go in for a meeting with van Gaal and Koeman and listen to how they viewed my contribution in the first half of the season. It was like a performance review with grades, the kind of thing they loved at Ajax. I went into an office there and sat down in front of van Gaal and Ronald Koeman. Koeman smiled. Van Gaal looked sullen.

"Zlatan," said Koeman, "you've played brilliantly, but you're only getting an eight. You haven't worked hard enough at the back."

"Okay, fine," I said, wanting to leave.

I liked Koeman, but couldn't cope with van Gaal, and I thought, Great, an eight will do me. Can I have a break now?

"Do you know how to play in defense?" Van Gaal was sticking his oar in, and I could see that Koeman was getting annoyed too.

"I hope so," I replied.

Then van Gaal started to explain, and, believe me, I'd heard it all before. It was the same old stuff about how Nine—that is, me— defends to the right, while Ten goes to the left, and vice versa, and he drew a bunch of arrows and finished with a really harsh "Do you understand? Do you get all this?," and I took it as an attack.

"You can wake up any of the players at three in the morning," I said, "and ask them how to defend and they'll rattle it off in their sleep: Nine goes here and Ten goes there. We know that stuff, and we know you're the one who came up with it. But I've trained with van Basten, and he thinks otherwise."

"Excuse me?"

"Van Basten says Number Nine should save his strength for attacking and scoring goals, and, to tell the truth, now I don't know who I should listen to, van Basten—who's a legend—or van Gaal?" I said, putting special emphasis on the name van Gaal, as if he were some completely insignificant figure.

And what do you reckon? Was he happy?

He was fuming. Who should I listen to, a legend or van Gaal? "I've gotta go now," I said, and got out of there."

Adnan

Talent Spotter
"We headed to a training camp in Portugal and, by that time Beenhakker had resigned as director and was replaced by Louis van Gaal. Van Gaal was a pompous ass. He was a little like Co Adriaanse. He wanted to be a dictator, without a hint of a gleam in his eye. As a player, he'd never stood out, but he was revered in the Netherlands because, as a manager, he'd won the Champions League with Ajax and received some medal from the government.

Van Gaal liked to talk about playing systems. He was one of those in the club who referred to the players as numbers. There was a lot of Five goes here and Six goes there, and I was glad when I could avoid him. In Portugal, I couldn't escape. I had to go in for a meeting with van Gaal and Koeman and listen to how they viewed my contribution in the first half of the season. It was like a performance review with grades, the kind of thing they loved at Ajax. I went into an office there and sat down in front of van Gaal and Ronald Koeman. Koeman smiled. Van Gaal looked sullen.

"Zlatan," said Koeman, "you've played brilliantly, but you're only getting an eight. You haven't worked hard enough at the back."

"Okay, fine," I said, wanting to leave.

I liked Koeman, but couldn't cope with van Gaal, and I thought, Great, an eight will do me. Can I have a break now?

"Do you know how to play in defense?" Van Gaal was sticking his oar in, and I could see that Koeman was getting annoyed too.

"I hope so," I replied.

Then van Gaal started to explain, and, believe me, I'd heard it all before. It was the same old stuff about how Nine—that is, me— defends to the right, while Ten goes to the left, and vice versa, and he drew a bunch of arrows and finished with a really harsh "Do you understand? Do you get all this?," and I took it as an attack.

"You can wake up any of the players at three in the morning," I said, "and ask them how to defend and they'll rattle it off in their sleep: Nine goes here and Ten goes there. We know that stuff, and we know you're the one who came up with it. But I've trained with van Basten, and he thinks otherwise."

"Excuse me?"

"Van Basten says Number Nine should save his strength for attacking and scoring goals, and, to tell the truth, now I don't know who I should listen to, van Basten—who's a legend—or van Gaal?" I said, putting special emphasis on the name van Gaal, as if he were some completely insignificant figure.

And what do you reckon? Was he happy?

He was fuming. Who should I listen to, a legend or van Gaal? "I've gotta go now," I said, and got out of there."
Sums up Zlatan to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.