Besiktas fan attacks Eboue during match

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
It's crazy to run on to a football pitch to attack a player... it's even more crazy to run on to a football pitch to attack a player if you're clearly a complete fanny.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
The shit thing is that Eboue would be punished more if he fought back.

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
The Turks are literally all scum.
That's actually quite offensive, my Sister is married to a Turkish bloke (lovely guy) and therefore my niece is half Turkish. You seem like a nice guy while posting but these kind of generalisations aren't really necessary.

Biscuit1871

Maybe I should have said Turkish football fans. I know a couple of Turkish lads and they're fine, it just seems to be their football fans are still in the dark ages. My one visit to Turkey didn't do much to change my opinion of the people in general though. Some of the most hostile people I've met, but it was Bodrum and I've heard it's not a good representation.

20le_Solskjaer

That's actually quite offensive, my Sister is married to a Turkish bloke (lovely guy) and therefore my niece is half Turkish. You seem like a nice guy while posting but these kind of generalisations aren't really necessary.
The majority of Turkish football fans are wankers.

kps88

:lol: He slips just as he's about to throw a punch. Reminded me of the time Lampard was attacked by a complete spastic.

Please tell me Besiktas lost?

reddevilcanada

Turkish fans are crazy, but this is taking it beyond acceptable craziness. Hope the pussy shitheads get banned for life.

mufcwarm92

:lol: what a clown.

In fairness he doesn't even get close to Eboue, the clumsy twat. Thing is, is a little slap (attempted slap) really worth a lifetime ban? What a simpleton.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Total cnut in that video. Honestly how do you deal with those people

Biscuit1871

So there isn't a single Turkish person who isn't scum? I disagree. I was once given extra doner meat at the kebab shop....so there!
Well obviously I'm sure not every single one is a cnut but a ***-proportionally large amount of them certainly seem to be.

davisjw

Maybe I should have said Turkish football fans. I know a couple of Turkish lads and they're fine, it just seems to be their football fans are still in the dark ages. My one visit to Turkey didn't do much to change my opinion of the people in general though. Some of the most hostile people I've met, but it was Bodrum and I've heard it's not a good representation.
Maybe the lesson is "don't generalize in general" as not all Turkish football fans are wankers or scum or anything else but fellow fans of the sport. Now of course it's ok to generalize when it's obvious you're joking. Such as all French folks are cowards, all Englishmen have bad teeth, and all yanks are cowboy shooting, gas guzzling, Earth killers :)

brad-dyrak

Lifetime ban for starters and the maximum prison sentence for a racially motivated assault (he didnt hit him but malice was there)
Just curious as you mention the racial motive as does the video. Is it known that it's racist or is this sort of thing considered a safe bet for Turkish footy fans. Haven't gotten to Turkey yet and don't have a good feel for the vibe.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
We're allowed to generalise about Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and City fans on here to be fair :wenger:

mungy

I am a terrible poster, please ignore me
Was it racist or just Besiktas v Galatasarey rivalry gone mad.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Don't worry people, Eboue feels no pain.

Maajid

Formerly Mad
Was it racist or just Besiktas v Galatasarey rivalry gone mad.
By the way the crowd were pushing forward, I think he must done/said something to incite them. The incident needn't have been racial in nature.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
The Besiktas fans claim its because of his antics on the pitch. Still very odd that some think its acceptable to attack him like that.

Kaos

[Liverpool] Besiktas have quite a fair number of black players so I'm not sure its racism [/Liverpool]

The fan was a cnut of the highest order though, not quite sure what he was hoping to achieve there.

Stan Jefferson

wtf the guy who runs on doing, that has to be the worst attempt at attacking somebody I've ever seen.