£20m Berbatov bid to put cat amongst the pigeons.

Plechazunga

Grammar partisan who sleeps with a real life Ryan
Where Albert Stubbins scored a diving header
We are comparing stats of players in the current season playing against similar teams. Not take the current stats of one player and go back 3 seasons to compare with another
Well, Lennon's two years younger and is playing at a high level, about as effectively as Ronaldo was at his age. that's surely relevant to the issue of whether he's a good player or not.

He's not going to be as good as Ronaldo, but not everyone has to be, he's a class player, and would all but complete our side.

kanchelskis14

Lennon's overrated. He's the best of the bunch of the likes of Agbonlahor and Routledge, but is a headless chicken who moves faster than his brain. I've watched him several times this season, and the 'one-on-one' theory is bollocks, he doesn't beat his man almost everytime.

Against many good teams, he's quite crap. I watched him closely against Sevilla over two legs and he is all pace, which they knew and nullified easily. He's good, but not worth £20m.

I'd take Berbatov and Huddlestone from Spurs before him.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
Lennon's overrated. He's the best of the bunch of the likes of Agbonlahor and Routledge, but is a headless chicken who moves faster than his brain. I've watched him several times this season, and the 'one-on-one' theory is bollocks, he doesn't beat his man almost everytime.

Against many good teams, he's quite crap. I watched him closely against Sevilla over two legs and he is all pace, which they knew and nullified easily. He's good, but not worth £20m.

I'd take Berbatov and Huddlestone from Spurs before him.
Seconded