3. Aguero
  4. Salah
  5. Sterling
  6. Mane
  7. Sane
  8. Aubameyang
  9. Firmino
  10. Son
Alli, Lacazette, Rashford, Martial on the fringes of this.

Rashford and Martial still havent put together a full season really, still young players but have been hamstrung by the manager. By next year both could easily jump in here like Sterling and Sane did.

CM

Aguero
Aubameyang
Hazard
Kane
Mane
Martial
Rashford
Salah
Son
Sterling

Matt007a

I feel like Hazard should be the best talent wise, but he delivers in patchy spells. Kane, Aguero and Salah have definitely been the top 3 over the last couple of seasons.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
People have Vardy in their top 10 and not Rashford or Martial :lol:

The same Vardy who just got dropped from Leicester's line up.

Obviously rival fans.

Not to mention Spurs and Scouse fans who don't have Aguero #1

Revan

Assumptionman
The players on these lists just shows that the quality in the PL we get to watch now is crazy.
Really?

15 years ago the league had Henry, Pires, Bergkamp, Van Nistelrooy, Ronaldo, Rooney, Giggs, Drogba, Crespo, Gudjohnsen, Robben, Shearer, all playing at the same time. Hardly worse than now.

BootsyCollins

Really?

15 years ago the league had Henry, Pires, Bergkamp, Van Nistelrooy, Ronaldo, Rooney, Giggs, Drogba, Crespo, Gudjohnsen, Robben, Shearer, all playing at the same time. Hardly worse than now.
Yeah i agree? I did not compare them at all.
I feel the quality now is great, as it also was 15 years ago.

I do feel that the teams not in the top have greater players now though.

And crazy that Robben, even if it is his last year, plays at the level he does.

Canagel

Aguero
Hazard
Martial
Salah
Firmino
Mane
Kane
Rashford
Sterling
Lacazette.

Last edited:

Stocar

Kane
Sterling
Aguero
Sane
Salah
Mane
Hazard
Rashford
Martial
Aubameyang
Lacazette

Inter Yer Nan

1. Kane
2. Aguero
3. Hazard
4. Salah
5. Sterling
6. Aubameyang
7. Mane
8. Rashford
9. Sane
10. Martial

Honorable mentions: Son, Lacazette are both very close and could easily be in there. Lukaku I think could get back in there too. Jesus, Firmino too would round off a rough top 15. Alexis of a couple seasons ago would be top 4-5 for certain but we've not seen that player in a while unfortunately.

ryadmahrez

Son being underrated here, some not even rating him top 10. Crazy to me. He is one of the most efficient players in the league. His goals to minute ratio is only second to aguero, without even taking penalties or being the focus of the attack. His dribbling on top of that is good and his speed, movement and shot are superb. He is one of the top attackers in the league.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Son being underrated here, some not even rating him top 10. Crazy to me. He is one of the most efficient players in the league. His goals to minute ratio is only second to aguero, without even taking penalties or being the focus of the attack. His dribbling on top of that is good and his speed, movement and shot are superb. He is one of the top attackers in the league.
Yea and Mane is being overrated, don't think he should be in the top 10 ahead of Son or Sane. I think he's the weakest link in Liverpools attack, missed alot of chances.

the_irish123

What has Son done to constantly be picked ahead of Firmino? Be a rotation player in a team who fights for top4?

hellohello

Supports
Tottenham
What has Son done to constantly be picked ahead of Firmino? Be a rotation player in a team who fights for top4?
You don't need to rate him, but he isn't a rotation option, he is one of our most important players alongside Kane and Eriksen.

Ahsan_6386

My top ten for this season up till now :

Aguero
Salah
Son
Kane
Sterling
Mane
Hazard
Martial
Aubameyang
Rashford

Basement IPA

Supports
Manchester City
No mentions of Raul Jimenez yet? Surprising. I think he's more effective than the likes of Martial or Firmino which I've seen mentioned a lot.