11 players want to leave, 17 players want to leave.

Roboc7

People are getting carried away making long lists of players leaving. They don't understand that the club treats them as assets(regardless of how poor they are) and would readily give them silly wages in order to keep them and also avoiding themselves to dive deep into the transfer market.

This club renewed contracts of so many players that should have been shipped ages ago. Its not a football club, pure business. And with that perspective, I cant see them letting players go. They are incapable of selling for a good fee anyways. They would rather let a player rot than sell below their nonsensical valuation.
This has been the club’s policy for a long time and I see no reason why it will have changed. Pogba, Cavani and Lingard are all leaving obviously and Greenwood won’t be back. Mata probanly goes but his last contract renewal wa totally unnecessary and Mata seems happy not playing so who knows. Perreira is obviously for sale but his current transfer has stalled, Ronaldo may instigate a move.

Outside of those above I can only see 1-2 leaving permanently, even someone like Henderson is more likely to be loaned than sold. There isn’t going to be a huge clear out as accounting trumps football at Utd. Expect there will be few new additions but the big reset so many of us would love to see won’t happen.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yearly thread where people think Mata, Matic, Jones and Bailly will be off.

Bet we keep at least 2 of them.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Lingard
Mata
Cavani
Bailly
Jones

I think Matic stays, Ronaldo stays to as no one can pay his wages, I’d imagine the ones above are almost certain
PSG could pay his wages and I reckon he'll be there this time next year

Smithy89

It's a shame we can't just get rid of Henderson, Maguire, Baily, AWB, Shaw, Mctominay, Jesse, Jones, Mata, Donny, Pogba, Martial and Cavani all at once :wenger:

sugar_kane

This summer could be the true cultural reset we've needed for a while
  • Getting rid of expensive mercenaries (Cavani, Ronaldo)
  • Ditching the attachment to former glories (Ronaldo again...)
  • Stepping away from the idea of players as celebrities and marketing tools (Pogba... and again Ronaldo)
  • Freeing up the wages of players who earn top salaries but barely play a minute (Mata, Jones)
  • Improving dressing room morale by releasing frustrated fringe players who aren't getting much game time (Lingard, Henderson)
Not a chance we sell a lot of the players who are Redcafe hate targets (Fred, Maguire, McTominay, Wan Bissaka, Rashford) but those players will naturally improve in a stronger, more harmonious squad.